Affinity mods issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

I currently have 4 Elite items on my main, all from the Legion DLC. Two rings, the necklace and the weapon And the Goggles. I've put affinity Might mods in my Generator, one that requires 2 Elite items and one that requires 4. But the Affinity isnt kicking in in my combats, not that I can see. Need info about this.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Edit: Your face isn't an elite item. Go to your inventory and look at your Affinity Bonus (across from weapon slot) it will show you which Affinities are active.
  3. Dwild Well-Known Player

I got it working...got the 2 rings, the necklace and the guns. It was just that I had to restart the game...when I put the weapon in, it didn't note that my Generator mods were up to power the mods until I restarted.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's also a bug if you have more than 8 elite pieces on and you take off 1 of those pieces, the game assumes you now have less than 8 pieces on. Switching armories or reloging is the only work around.
    • Like x 2
  5. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Quick vid. I should be able to use just 6 Elites to active the C mod but it simply doesn't. As it shows, I have the 6 pieces on but the mod doesn't activate. If I wear the OP pants (Elite count 7), it becomes active.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You might want to add that to this thread in the bug forum.
  7. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I already had. :)
    • Like x 1