Advice on power assistance

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kymeriis, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Kymeriis New Player

I am a Quantum dps player. I am not that into it as it doesn't suit what I prefer. Can't get it to rely on power mostly as I am using my weapon a lot. I wanted to switch into atomic or electric. Not sure which would suit me into being able to using the "superpowered" trait. Sorry for the messy post, btw. Also I like spammy powers.
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Electric and Atomic are more power hungry FYI.
    Spec into full might and power after crits...you should benfune with Q dps.

I have all 3 at end game Q, Electric and Atomic
    • Like x 1
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

If you want spammy... You might want mental or earth using cheesy jackhammer xD
    If you like to keep your finger busy and not run out of power then go atomic in tank role. You will never run out of power using the combos unless something is wrong.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kymeriis New Player

I don't want to stay into quantum. I do like atomic so I will probably do that. In tank role for Atomic the dps isn't crap? And what do you think would be the best weapon to go along with what I've said? I've only ever done Staff, HB, and dual guns..
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Atomic tank can put out very good dps. Not to mention in solo, duo and 4 man you'll feel invincible mostly. No weapon required..

Straight combos with a bit of clipping
    Weapon is.only used.for lunges or BB when tanking