Adjustments to control thresholds

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

One think that just bugs me an has always bugged me is that at max CR (or really high for the content), the random adds can CC you.
    Nothing bothers me more then say doing a BFE duo (yea im not done with the counter yet lol) and them stupid tumblers slow u to a crawl. Why cant they just put thresholds in so that if your over geared, adds cant CC u? I mean seriously, theres literally no point to them being able to control you if your over geared. They cant hurt us an cant kill us and cant anything us lol. BFE duos for example take 3x as long to clear as they should because adds can CC us. Makes no sense to me
    • Like x 1
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

They take about 3 minutes. Not that I am against this idea, but I think it would introduce so many bugs / glitches.
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I mean couldnt they just make the IA abide by the same rules we do? If we have “x” cr or “x” dom or “x” prinary stat then their control effects wont stick just like our controllers debuffs wont stick Etc.
    Worst case it glitches an we get controlled An its no harm no foul yea?.
    To your point yes, they take about 3 min BUT i can solo prime in about 3 min minus cutscenes, etc but low content takes just as long because we can be controlled by noob adds....... these BFE duo’s Should be 30-40 sec runs. Thats something like taking 350% more time than they should.
    • Like x 1
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

Have you been playing a long time? When they "fix" something there is always a cost.

Also I don't have then stun me. They simply slow my movement down.

I also have to ask does that feat even matter?
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

All feats matter if you chase feats
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yeah and if that were the case maybe they would have gotten this feat already because you can solo walk in.

Also you cannot say all feats matter because most of us will not ever be able to have all the feats.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Doesnt mean they're any less important just because you cant obtain them lol
  8. dresserball Dedicated Player

I really don't agree. There are a bunch of feats that people simply cannot get anymore and they are not important. That is if we go on your premise of "feat chasing". If you cannot possibly get the feat then There is no chase.

There are plenty of feats that do not give any feat points, which only matter if you want that title. There are plenty of people that don't even wear a title.
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I have and they dont stun me either. I said “control” not stun. Slowing u to a crawl is a control effect and its pretty absured given how powerful we are compared to the lower content adds. No way should they be able to control us. There needs to be a threshold IMO
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

I get the argument about crowd control in very old content. I think the fact that you can one shot those tumblers is the game’s way of recognising your vast superiority though. It’s not something that bothers me.
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

And yes i still need the feat because i dotn run all 3 daily and am on a fresh acct (lost my main and day reak as well as soNy wont Help me recover so started fresh).
    I dont run it daily even and this is why. What should take 30 sec takes 3-4 min due to being constantly coNtrolled (thrown aroundC slowed, and Grounded).
    Makes no sence, not enjoyable. Plus it leterally serves 0 purpose. Is them grounding me when im 314cr suppsoed to make it challenging? Theres no point. We need threshlods!

And feats matter for sure, all feats thethered to sp matter. Even if we currently cant get some anymore they still matter and we still want them. Them not being attainable doesnt mean they arent important to those of us who want them
  12. dresserball Dedicated Player

Sorry I took it as stun. There are ways around this though. You shield yourself and it midigates some of it.

It is a mechanic in the game and I think it should remain in there.

Also how powerful are you anyways? How long have you been playing the game for?
  13. dresserball Dedicated Player

Why are feats you can't get important? That's a quick way to get depressed and leave the game.