Add Letterman Emblems to the Vault

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight-Man, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

Numbers and Letters
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How do those differ to what you can already buy from the Emblem Vendor? o_O
    • Like x 1
  3. Dene Devoted Player

They are a Letterman style .. like you see on college jackets etc (its a US thing ) - they look very different
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would actually like to see more fonts. And yes put them in the Vault.
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Understand the 'Letterman' concept, just not sure how they differ from the Letters and Numbers we already have
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Different fonts....so they look different. Not to mention they have two outlines with their own color slots...so it looks SIGNIFICANTLY different from the original numbers and letters you can get from character create. Since words seem to be failing in conveying the differences between the two, here's a quick sample of a number and a letter:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Or put them on the Market for a buck. :)
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, that was fairly much what was asking for, not American so only aware of the Letterman concept, not what it actually looked like
  9. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

*refresh bump*
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I am American and (ashamed) had no idea about this. In all honesty, this is what popped into mind first:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

I would love that, they should definitely add them to the vault.
  12. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Put them in the marketplace - $2 for a complete set for all characters. I'd rather not have them in the vault, but that's just me.
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Knew about The Dave, butt had learnt about Letterman Jackets from "Grease" :oops:
    • Like x 2
  14. Hytch Well-Known Player

Yes, we need tons of different fonts. Even Comic Sans will be welcome. It is a comics game after all!

Also, can we get the Kryptonian alphabet?
    • Like x 1