Adaptive Augments

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dubb Lantern, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

These should not be imprinted into armories. I’ve only been using a second armory for a couple of hours, and having the adaptive augments reset in the middle of an instance is a pain.
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

What do you mean by "reset"? Are they imprinted in one armory and not the other, and get "removed" when you activate the armory that doesn't have them imprinted?
  3. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

If I’m running BoP, and switch armories, it switches to the augments I have imprinted, rather than leaving in BoP augments.
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Why not imprint BoP augments then? Or if you want the newest 1s imprinted then do those.
  5. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

I don’t want any adaptive augments to be imprinted. I don’t want my augments to change automatically in the middle of an instance. That’s my point.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sounds like you need more Armories for each different augments you have. ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So then don't imprint them at all.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Then I change armories and have no augments on. Great idea.
    • Like x 2
  9. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

I've been complaining about this in league chat the other day.
    My spontaneous suggestion was like this, maybe anyone can agree or build on that:

(optional) remove the hard stats on all of them
    automatically equip dlc- and role*-appropriate augs as we go into instances/the open worlds
    (if stats remain and no dlc-appropriate ones are present) equip those granting the highest stats

* alternatively: imprint just the type of augs into the armories, like say RESTO aug & PREC aug and the game will find the dlc-appropriate or best stat-wise augments.

Just an idea.
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The solution to your problem already exist.
    Get Armories for the Legion Augments...
    and Armorries for the BoP Augments.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You have to be the only person I know that has this problem.
    • Like x 3
  12. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Oh, everyone else’s augments don’t change with armories? News to me.
  13. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

you not making any sense breh
    • Like x 1
  14. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Not sure why this board has such a reading comprehension problem.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You save the Adaptive Augments of the current content. When you want to run older content, switch out the current for the past Adaptive Augments.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

And then when I switch armories from aoe to single target and maybe back, the augments change to what is imprinted, rather than to what I manually put in. What aren’t you understanding?
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why you don't just make a separate armory for older Augments? It's not even a hassle to swap the Augments out in the first place.
    • Like x 2
  18. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

You know what’s even less of a hassle? The augments not changing in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Even less of a hassle would just be them scrapping Adaptive Augments altogether.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Even less would be for you to uninstall the game.