Action Comics #1000 and Superman's 80th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Pnuemonic New Player

I wasn't on here when they handed out Superman emblems soooo...I was hoping they were giving those out again.
    • Like x 3
  2. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I'm pretty sure that's coming. I'm ansty I want it now too, but we need to chill
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I was there..... and I still want a Superman emblem. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I actually want a few different versions of Superman's emblems hey we got the Dark Knight Metal Batman ones . We should get some different ones from the 80 year history but honestly we'll be lucky if we get one.
    • Like x 1
  5. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I grinded out 100+ marks for krypto would have been nice to know that it wasn't needed. I could've completed the style feat instead thanks guys really.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Krypto is 15$ on the MP.

So...... grinding your 100+ marks from Krypto saved you $15. ;) ;)
  7. IceRaider Dedicated Player

You're too funny. I mean krypto is a cool pet and those pets are a nice little addition to the lair system we have been asking for. Me personally love krypto and wouldn't have minded using my qwardian crowns on a style for a feat and buying him for 15 bucks but that's just me.
  8. OrbitLimon Level 30

If I wanted to read, I would not play games.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Cwire69 New Player

10. BurntMind Active Player

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ............No
  11. Superman/5vperman Level 30

I've got the BvS emblem, as well, and I'd like a few others. Actually, I'd like to see a number of things, eventually:

Superman hairstyle (with spitcurl) - and maybe a long-haired variation?
    Superman top (classic style, to go with the New Genesis pants)
    and a cape that looks like a non damaged version of the Ultra_Kryptonian cape, with the lower emblem, but uses the player's emblem instead (so you can set the emblem you want with alt colors for the back).

Gear set for part one would maybe be a suit like the Reborn suit (with trunks option), part 2's gear like "Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey", and part three like like Superman's black Regeneration suit (though I'd take a Cyborg Superman suit, too, lol)

I actually have a concept pic made for a "History of Superman" time capsule idea, but I can't make a topic yet and not sure how big this pic is, so I don't want to seem like I'm spamming. If everybody has an interest, I'll post it then.

But anyway.. definitely a lot of Superman things I'd like to see in the game, considering all the Batman/etc we have that's so accurate. I've been on since beta, and it's amazing that we still don't have a basic superhero top/tunic (open neck/open hands). Heck, I'd just take a version of the Noble Warrior top that allowed an emblem! lol
    • Like x 2
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

13. stärnbock Devoted Player

14. Moon Light Active Player

Please bring back the Superman emblem for the 80th!
    • Like x 1
  15. Superman/5vperman Level 30

Actually, I'd say give us a classic one. The BvS one will be tied to more license royalties since it was designed for a movie. The standard (or something like it) won't have that restriction. :)

Bonus points if you get Dan Jurgens to design it, lol
    • Like x 2
  16. AyameseSays New Player

Neat gift! I shoved it into my diagnostic monitor, so it looks like I have a working laptop and I'm checking an online article.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Only 1 per account? Weak.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's because they didn't "hand them out", they were attached to one of the Bundles or something (can't remember what exactly, butt they weren't 'just handed out')
    Pets and Base items aren't 'styles' (unless you are complaining about something else)
    They didn't actually say '1 per account' this time, they said "All players", butt would like some confirmation and additional details, such as: Is it really only "1 per account"? Or truly 'all players'? What if you don't have a Base yet? Can you still claim it and place it when you do? (probably won't get the free 'gifts' if you place it after the Anniversary though)
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They were in the BVS Bundle. ;)
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I can confirm that I was only able to claim this on 1 character. I tried on another but didn't have that option.