Access to Test Server Forums

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Jafin, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I was just wondering why, since the new forums went live, I'm unable to post on the test server discussion forums? Yes, I am a European customer with Pro7, but I have Legendary just like I always did and I was always able to post on the test server forum up until the new forums came online. There is a reason nobody uses the Pro7 forums and that is because basically nobody pays attention to them. I have a feeling that if I had anything to report about the test server that it would have a much better chance of being seen on the test server forums here rather than the Pro7 ones.

Is this a bug due to the new forums that only PS3 and SOE PC customers can use the forum or is this "working as intended?"
  2. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Jafin, I'd recommend contacting the forum administrator so he can help you with your permissions issue. His email is forum-admin@soe.sony.com
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Perfecto, thank you Mr. Alex!

Apologies if there was a tone in my OP, I just re-read it and thought it looked like there might be, but I assure you it was unintentional. Thanks again!
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Nah, I sensed no negativity here my friend. Please let us know if you have any more issues!
  5. Gokaigerbay New Player

How do you actually register for a test server account?
    I just registered as a regular forum account?
  6. Physique Dedicated Player

In order to play on the Test server, you must have an established PC-subscribed account (either Legendary or Lifetime). Premium and Free-to-Play customers do not get access. If you have a PC-subscribed account, all you need to do is download the Test server client, install it, and sign in.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Alex if you're still following this topic I just want to say that I emailed the person you told me to, they replied asking me for some details which I then sent back and I haven't heard anything back since then and still can't post in the test server forum, despite being able to access the test server as I'm still Legendary.
  8. NateDogg New Player

Tell them what it is doing as you are trying to Access this forum page trus me they will solve your problem...
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

There has to be a way to make a permanent solution, because giving every Legendary PSG-customer permission one by one is not only slow, but might turn into a lot of work...I hope the devs can organize something that will work...
  10. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Lady, let me see if I can gather some information and will do what I can to help!
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This still hasn't been sorted for me, Alex. To be fair I didn't put any effort into following it up after I got no reply the last time, but still. This issue only started when we got the new forums, I had no problem being able to use the test server sub-forum in the old forums even though I was a PSG customer.
  12. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Jafin, I'm going to see If I can do something to help. I will keep you posted once I figure out the best solution.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Thanks a lot Alex, I appreciate it. :)
  14. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

No problem Jafin :)