Accelerated Divine Light... Question

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ALEX33016, Jul 28, 2017.

1. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

So now that Divine Light is Virtuous Light for Celestial Heals and Divine Light for Celestial DPS...Are we getting the acceleration for it on the healer side for Virtuous Light with the Accelerated Mod? I feel like we are not but I could be a bit paranoid. I am about to switch to Accelerated Blessing.

Does anyone know??
  2. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Does anyone know? Or where I should / could post this to get it answered?
  3. Nebula07 New Player

sorry to necro an old thread but is there an answer to this
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was wondering this myself the other day shopping for white mods, never really messed around with these. I'll get an accelerated DL and test it out tonight when I get home from work and let you guys know.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Well I can't test it yet cause there's no accelerated DLs on broker.... :oops:

I'll try again tomorrow when I wake up
    • Like x 1
  6. Emilisa New Player

It works, but it's not enough of a reduction to bother messing with it (in regards to healing). There are better options for healing when it comes to white mods. I'm not 100% if it's intentional for it to work in healer role with VL or not tho.
    • Like x 2
  7. Nebula07 New Player

What are the better options for white mods for a celestial healer
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I use accelerated blessing for back, head you can probably use supercharged consecrated ground or another healer SC. They don't really make too much of a difference on performance unfortunately so they're not a necessity
    • Like x 1
  10. E Clip Dedicated Player

Acc DL works in healer role, but I didnt see much benefit from it. I prefer Acc Blessing, its more useful for my playstyle.
  11. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Accelerated Blessing or either of the Breakout white mods from your HT generator are the best choices for your back. The Consecrated Ground III is the only one I'd really say "I swear by it" when it comes to TC white mods.

White mods are addressed in the guide as Velvetsanity so kindly linked for us! :D
    Go check it out, and anything you're curious on that wasn't answered just ask in the guide. I promise we don't bite hard :p