Absorb Heat not healing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stitch, Jul 11, 2013.

1. OmegaWarlord New Player

First they nerf our powers (cause were too strong supposedly) now the very thing that's makes us unique is not even working
  2. OmegaWarlord New Player

3. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Still no word, lets get this thing fixed Mepps!
    • Like x 1
  4. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I finally have a good use for this power and its broken, come on man!
    [IMG]
  5. Scorpion Well-Known Player

Last GU they adjusted all the heals for fire thats when they nerfed absorb heat, I believe they did it because absorb heat was too strong in pvp.
    • Like x 1
  6. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Too strong. What since when. Lol
  7. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

If absorb heat is 2 strong in pvp i just don't even understand this game anymore
  8. Wise_Arsonist New Player

It's not the heals that make Absorb Heat strong in pvp, but it is a bonus, that's why I still use it in my loadout even though it's broken.
  9. Scorpion Well-Known Player

Every now and then I still use absorb heat and it does great single target damage especially for pvp when combined with empowered channeling HT mod it can be very destructive. Thats how its pretty much always been but the healing before which healed you per hit was alot using it over and over even as a dps your health would barely drop and with empowered channeling HT mod really hard to prevent it.
  10. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Just a yes or no if this is intended or not would be fine Mepps
  11. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

12. AIpha New Player

13. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Anyone reading these?
  14. Dump Truck New Player

this is true, absorb heat is not healing
  15. bagginz New Player

so now that you guys (devs) have gotten the update set to release, can you now fix absorb heat please.
  16. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

I shouldn't have to pop Stroke Flames in order to feel Absorb Heat has been fixed.

Absorb Heat is broken or least not up to what we recall. The more powers to help me in Nexus the better, please give us a sign.
  17. Scorpion Well-Known Player

Guys absorb heat heals.
    Before it healed per hit so for full duration of absorb heat you would get about 5 ticks almost like a HoT.
    Now it heals once on the first it and its heal is just about as strong as wildfire's heal

So yea in the eyes of any fire user thats a big nerf, but it does still heal and its in line with another move from its tier so I am sure to the dev's its working fine.
  18. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Until i see them say it, i don't think it is working as intended. Nothing has had this drastic of a change sense the revamp.
  19. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Still would like an answer on this one Mepps, intended or no?
  20. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

If it is going to be one heal, make it a big. Otherwise, just put it back the way it was. Absorb Heat isn't worth much now.