Absorb Heat not healing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stitch, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Stitch Well-Known Player

According to my favorite fire tank, Absorb Heat is no longer healing for multiple ticks. It is only providing 1 underwhelming heal. Is anyone else noticing this?
    • Like x 28
  2. bagginz New Player

i am a fire tank and i have noticed that also. definitely needs to be looked into i really like absorb heat as tank it gave a fair amount of health back and is very useful with the empowered channeling mod.
    • Like x 1
  3. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I don't use it anymore but i'll take a look when I get home, i'll post a video if it is broken
    • Like x 1
  4. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I confirmed this is only granting 1 heal now for some reason, i'll upload a video 2marrow at some point
    • Like x 1
  5. Wise_Arsonist New Player

I made a post earlier this week about this and submitted a ticket. The dev that got back to me said that it is working properly. Hopefully if we can get a fix soon cause this is definitely not healing the same as it was.
  6. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

As promised Video Of How Absorb Heat is Currently Working

7. bagginz New Player

also when you use a power look at the current effects it shows the self heal for 12sec is like 4 billion. its needs some work ,i wish my self heals hit for that much. lol
  8. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

SOE is making me just LOVE being a Fire Tank for these T5 raids..

I use Absorb Heat with channeling mod in for my Tank loadout, now your telling me it doesn't heal like it should and when it does it's piss poor?

Respec'ing into Healing is sounding good right now...:(
  9. bagginz New Player

hang in there bro, don't forsake the flames yet hopefully they will get it right soon.
  10. Wise_Arsonist New Player

With only six likes in four days I don't see that happening anytime soon. Time to start working Stoke Flames into my loadout.
  11. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

It's not always about the likes despite what they say, try to keep this on the front page by posting everyday and maybe they will see it
  12. Tyberius James New Player

Overheat and absorb heat are both broken. Neither are doing their HoT. These are not trivial abilities for fire, and need to be fixed or at least addressed.
  13. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Overheat never did an HoT, not today and not when I first tested it. You're probably thinking of Stoke Flames.
    • Like x 2
  14. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Overheat has always done a single heal.
    • Like x 2
  15. Captain Spire New Player

I still torch them and use heat absorb and nope, one heal tick in return. Used to have five and from what I'm seeing, not going to address this any time soon.
  16. Strydorman Well-Known Player

Well now I feel stupid for spamming it during my last Nexus run Friday night. It did seem like my health wasn't coming back as fast as I'm used to lately.
  17. Tyberius James New Player

Could have sworn overheat had a small heal over time like stoke flames. /shrug, either way something is going on with absorb heat either way, and the 4.2 billion number shows up a bunch - I'll make another video in combat to show its not the training dummy either. Honestly if i had access to the combat log on the ps3 life would be easier (in many ways).

This started, at least from my observation when they tuned fw and wildfire an update or two ago. It also feels like wildfire is healing for less, though marginally so, as well. Not that it was ever that fantastic, but many of the self heals feel off lately. Stoke flames, burnout and burning determination seem unaffected, but others just don't feel right.
  18. bagginz New Player

The exact number when you look at current effects is 4,294,967,216 healing received -self (12sec) . I noticed absorb heat not working correctly and the crazy heals number when they did a fix that made fires self heals more constant. someone needs to look into this.
  19. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I already posted a video showing that it is no longer working correctly, hopefully someone will drop by and acknowledge it atleast. :(
  20. bagginz New Player

Seen that and thank you , just trying to keep it on the front page in hopes someone will fix it.