Absolutely I Need It

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Aug 11, 2019.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 6
  2. SigmaAtom Committed Player

heheh

yeah I could do with the new content myself (but I guess you were saying the style)
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Both. I want the style. I want to see this thing walking and talking.
    • Like x 3
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

I'm excited for new DLCs, styles, and a change of pace from JLD. But.... Borderlands 3 is going to be taking most of my time in September.
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Sad because 2k & borderlands drops in sept... had the whole summer full of nothing and they wait to drop dlcs till the tripple As are coming out.

Gonna b hard to bring myself to buy legendary for these ones because i dont see myself grinding out this as much as 2k
    • Like x 2
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I legit can not wait for this DLC, I wonder what type of content we will see. Im so ready for the styles and artifacts too. I cant even imagine what type of OP piece it will be and what approach we will have to take to get that OP piece.
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Pssst...i'll let you on a very well known secret...the game and these episodes aren't going anywhere. So you can play other games and this as well, or just come back to this when you've worn yourself out on those other games.;) Pass it on.
    • Like x 4
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No new Artifacts for this next episode (Metal pt1), new rank upgrades are coming instead. I too am curious about the next OP piece. I'm hoping the upgrade process is more or less the same.
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We were discussing that in league chat, I doubt it's Mark Hamill but maybe another Joker voice actor. Or they're sticking with Kevin Conroy? Would Kevin be voicing all of the evil Batmen (minus The Drowned)?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Batman Who Laughs is hands down one of the scariest most evil of characters.
    • Like x 2
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I really hope they make this DLC "not for children" so to speak. But that's wishful thinking...
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Saaaame :D
    • Like x 2
  16. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...
    [IMG]
    Plus

[IMG]
    "Freakshow" via City of Heroes
    Equals
    [IMG]

:D
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I hope its the same too first time I got an op piece when it was ACTUALLY relevant, if at all (looking at you kryptonian militia helmet which I still have yet to get even though I farm phantom zone elite every week on 6 toons) the only thing is I wish that we could get the style sooner I am still going to try for the op stats but sometimes I just want to sit in my base changing my outfit
    • Like x 1
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's evil but he's hilarious.
    • Like x 1
  20. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I apologize if I rambled there TheLorax . Honestly, I kinda dig the look.;)

if i have to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer Frieza :)

• Like x 1