about style of dead kings scepter

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PTFreeze, Apr 24, 2021.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok that may sounds abit silly but isnt it possible that th dead kings scepter summon an airstrike that look like the one we got and not like the default one?

i mean i love this mr freeze beam but why look this beam that comes if we use powers not same :( pls devs rthink this cant bet so mutch work thing it should just look like the airstrike style we use
    • Like x 1
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

Dude that'd be awesome.
    I personally love those airplanes that airstrike us on the Doomsday open world bounty. That'd be pretty cool if it was updated to that. Only issues I can really see is that it (1) doesn't fit in with the lore of the artifact and (2) might be an engine/coding/dev weird thing.
    I hope we get more visual artifact effects in the future. The tanks get all the cool ones. :( Trolls get....orange-spikey-handy-things...lame.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think he’s saying the effect should be based on whatever orbital you currently have equipped, which would be cool but probably not practical.
    • Like x 2
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Yeah, but the airstrike orbital reminds me of that airplane in the open world so that's why I said it haha