about iconic power freezing breath and heat vision

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by paleto123, Apr 25, 2020.

1. paleto123 New Player

so im pretty new to the game, and i learned freezing breath and heat vision. i took it to training room to test out the damage. what i notice after i took off my gear was the duration for them are 1-2 hits. while my full gear does 4-5 hits. can i assume with better gear i can deal higher hits? or there is a hit cap? it also says power per seconds on them. while my other skill are just power. anyone can explain?
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

you had a low power bar pool without gear therefore running out of power when using the channelling ability. the more power pool you have, the easier it is to use a channelling ability.
  3. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

if you are in the animation...light beams coming from your eyes for example ...you use that much power per second to gain that much damage...you stop the damaging animation you stop paying...the cool down would be constant...whether out of power, interrupted etc...neither can be spammed...you can argue that the eye beam is better because burn is a pretty common PI...fire gadgets munitions...eye beam could potentially and seamlessly be used with those powers with no loss in PI...plus there is an Art specifically made to make your eye beam stronger...for quarks...freezing breath would be PI for some powers...no Art just for breath though that I am aware of...