About gadgets .

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zero303, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i want to request more gadgets instead of 2 mines and 2 granades. more like turrets and maybe a healing tower or something? it has so much possibilities, now if you going to remake it becouse of the exploits i heard about.
    please consider adding more stuff to it. or change some things into another gadget.

ps. oh and make some more hero powers , the ones that is , isnt very uselful exept the summoning droid that shoot some missiles. love it tho.

basicly add more stuff of the good things.
    • Like x 1
  2. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Sounds good to me.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ummmm.. what?
  4. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Exploits aside, they wont be remaking or reworking it so I wouldnt hold out hope for anything like what you're asking for unfortunately. Once Stealth and Turret are adjusted thats all that'll be done. You could hope for a New Tech-Based power in 2023 though.
  5. Zero303 Well-Known Player

in short, new gadgets and new powers. a request.
    • Like x 1
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I know what you meant but what you said doesn’t make much sense. You said a lot of what gadgets has is useful outside of exploits. Gadgets doesn’t have any exploits that I’m aware of. You you mean the turret clipping than it’s working as intended. Could it get an adjustment for over performing? Maybe but exploit, no. Gadgets is one of the better powers out right now both in might and precision. So adding things is out of the question. And changing things to include more utility like heals which you purposed is also a no. Gadgets isn’t a healer power. It’s fine the way it is. It has arguably the best survival ability in the game with decoy as is. So having more isn’t needed.

As for new powers, while I do want more powers, there won’t be any new powers any time soon if ever. Dcuo works on multiple platforms including switch. And this is a game that changes platforms when a new one comes out (ps3 to PS4 and now to ps5). And while it is on the new console it stays available in the previous console until time passes and a bunch of there clients upgrades consoles. Because of this they have to have the existing game b compatible with all consoles. This means that new powers won’t be available to do previous consoles not having enough capacity to support updates plays new powers. Especially without the engine being upgraded.

I know I sound negative about what you said but it’s the reality.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i hear you bro, but one must and can wish right?
    • Like x 1