Top Bug - Fixed Abilities unable to damage Mordu in Legion raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DamageControlPS, Nov 12, 2020.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, that was my post. I had already upvoted this one. Figured maybe some people didn't see this one so figured get another post out there to bring it all more attention. As stated in my post, this isn't the 1st time certain attacks wouldn't work but does seem to be on a much larger scope now
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed now internally and is going through testing.
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Celestial:

Plague, Corrupted Divine Light and Divine Light are intermittent to often not hitting giant Mordru, I can DM privately a video with combat log if need.

Plague/Cleansed Plague can sometimes hit, the issue is more with Divine Light and its Corrupted form.

Maybe the glyphs left by the divine light aren't getting to the giant Mordru NPC as it is off the platform? Maybe its an issue of how the NPC is placed over the platform and how and whether certain abilities can impact it.

Either way it is very intermittent and more often than not doesn't impact the giant Mordru.

P.S. Would extending the platform where Mordru is over enable the NPC to be on the ground somehow so might abilities that would damage the target from the floor could impact?
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Update: Plague/Cleansed Plague does impact Mordru, however Divine Light/Corrupted Divine Light does not.

DL/CDL is of course a considerable part of celestial damage so this is of concern.

(Corrupted Divine Light is when you combo Plague)

I will DM a video showing combat log for review to help with the bug.
  5. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I'm having trouble in the raid and alert. Sometimes wintery tempest isn't even hitting. Avalanche and ice boulder strike are not hitting all the time either. Only thing that consistantly hits is heat vision.
  6. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Its not just Mordru. In the alert, the first section, the training room, avalanche wont damage the turrets. Glacier Flash and Heat Vision seem to be ok but not 1 hit from avalanche

The comments about ice boulder strike not hitting Mordru isn't a surprise as we have flagged a bug about this on a number of occasions. There is as an issue when the boss is on the large size, and the room is not high enough. This started with the Sea Beast in Throne and even though a number of people have complained its never been fixed. Ice powers really need looking at as there are a number of powers all bugged, leaving us with very little options to play and reliant on iconics. Ice Boulder has been broken for years and most times does 0 damage in a live environment, making it useless. Frost Blast does 0 damage if you clip another power in too early and its almost useless with such a long animation. Do us a favour and sort these things out.
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Most of the Quantum debuffs (Anomaly, Singularity, and Warp Barrage, for example) do not hit giant muppet Mordru (have you noticed he has nothing below the waist in this phase?) and the only way to debuff him is to hit one of the adds when they spawn... assuming you're using Amulet of Rao as one of your artifacts and it's leveled up to 200.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

GU108 fixed abilities that are spheres. Abilities that are cones and fields are fixed internally but still in testing. Abilities that are fields are still in progress.
    • Like x 2