Top Bug - Fixed Abilities unable to damage Mordu in Legion raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DamageControlPS, Nov 12, 2020.

1. DamageControlPS Active Player

Damage over time from nature drops as soon as he uses push back mechanic even if you never leave his range it still drops. I don’t know why this is happening.

Harvest in my runs is always refresh on time, literally push back mechanic as soon as it happens the damage over time is gone. Please have a look
    • Like x 17
  2. DamageControlPS Active Player

This is probably related to same issue the trolls cannot debuff Mordru second phase of the fight aswell. Please look into this.
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

On Mordrus 3rd phase you cant damage him with any Nature poison dots whatsoever.

On another note, Avalanche for Ice does not damage Mordru as well.
    • Like x 4
  4. Clothez Active Player

B.O.P. Commlink also does not proc the power back from hitting debuffed enemies either on Mordrus third phase.
    • Like x 1
  5. CodedKills Well-Known Player

I've noticed that a lot of might powers can't hit Mordru on the second phase. For atomic neutron bomb doesn't hit, Ice's Avalanche doesn't hit, Earth Entomb, and Electricity's Voltaic Blast. I'm pretty sure there's many more but these are what I know for sure.
    • Like x 1
  6. CodedKills Well-Known Player

I forgot to mention that some troll debuffs don't work on the second phase either. The only way to get them on Mordru would be to use Amulet of Rao and hit an ad with a debuff while it's near the boss.
    • Like x 1
  7. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

Chain Gun, and Rail Gun dont hit either from Munitions
  8. DamageControlPS Active Player

Can we get a developer to respond as clearly those powers should be hitting. Clearly not intended.
    • Like x 4
  9. CodedKills Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  10. NibellaRin Active Player

• Like x 2
  11. ak40seven Level 30

I've seen the posts with this issue from before, but since this is still not fixed, I will now desperately try to catch an eye on this nonsense once again
    On top of that I would like to know: why you make a raid with mechanics, that you can not control yourself? And how exactly this bug with might abilities passed all the testing phases and was released on live?
    Now you only realease 1 raid per dlc instead of 2 and I'd rightfully excpect some effort to be put into one single raid, but on practise we face the most bugged instance I ever seen in this game for 6 years of playing. Honestly this raid after almost a month on live looks like some day 1 material from test server
    In addition to my complaints about nature: you nerf bugs and features of nature that were making it brilliant, but you close eyes on bugs that cripple nature like dots applying/dropping issues on certain bosses or hidden cooldown on supercharge after being knocked down or whatever else idk
    • Like x 3
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Full auto with pistols doesnt hit mordru when he is giant in COU, as healer every time I've ran that I've had to tap triangle just to build power back.

Please look into this.
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I thought you specced superpowered? Doesn't that mean weapon power regen doesn't happen for you? Sorry for the off topic
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

With replenishing adapter V in my weapon I get even faster power back, but what exactly does this have to do with the topic pls PM me to discuss off topic topics when in bug section ty.
  15. DamageControlPS Active Player

16. Yaiba Committed Player

The list is longer, and i hope it will get fixed soon, it's kinda frustrating when you can't debuff boss. :mad:
  17. DamageControlPS Active Player

Add Plague from Celestial to the list of powers not working on Big Mordru phase
    • Like x 1
  18. CodedKills Well-Known Player

This threads been open for two weeks c'mon now
  19. DamageControlPS Active Player

A complete joke, they can’t even acknowledge it because it will probably take time to fix! To make it worse Orbitals also don’t work at big phase mordru. Complete ignorance.
    • Like x 1
  20. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Looks like this one and Legion bugs pt1 are saying the same thing or some very similar stuff. Perhaps the two could be rolled into one? Upvote both, just in case. :)
    • Like x 1