A Warm Shoutout!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Splinter Cell, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

First of all, I like to thank Select Few and Britteny for allowing me to tag along with them as a controller. I would also like to apologize for my horrible controlling :( so early in the morning (for me anyway). It was, overall, a pleasant experience, and once I switched to DPS I was definitely more in my comfort zone. Never again will I solo control an elite raid, that is just not something I can do. I'm more of a secondary controller. Damage is where I shine, and it's what I have more experience in.

I know I'm not the best of the best in this game, lord knows that is very true. But it was nice to see PC and PS come together for one of the more challenging raids, figure things out, little banter here and there, and then come out winners. Thanks again, Select Few, and hope to see you guys around. :);)
    • Like x 1
  2. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Hey I think you were in a PBE group with me earlier this week!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Hey, I was! Sorry we couldn't finish it then. As time went on, I felt my sanity slowly take a turn for the worst, and I needed to go pet my dog and feel love for the first time in a long time lol! :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

+1 for Platform Based Harmony
    • Like x 3
  5. Greenchain Well-Known Player

I haven't yet found a PUG group to get past Grodd. That first group we had came the closest at about 40% to go. At this point, it's not even about the loot, just want to kill that freaking ape!!
    • Like x 1
  6. TestReporter Loyal Player

:)
    • Like x 1