A Supercharge for Electricity

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Nov 9, 2016.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Hi People,

I'm not an electric hero but I love seeing their animations. I thought of a supercharge that would make Electricity DPS heroes more relevant. It is based on Darkseid's Agony Matrix. It would be a 100% supercharge that does damage over time to the target as long as the party is alive. It is a 100% charge for balance purposes. The duration is that long to make Electricity more relevant in 4-8 player content. They can reserve that for the final boss of each raid. :D

Darkseid:
    It's called the Agony Matrix. Direct neural stimulation of pain receptors - all of them. Imagine the worst pain you've ever felt in your life, times a thousand. Now imagine that pain continuing. Forever. Oh, that's right... you don't have to imagine.

Watch it from 1:45.

2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Nah just increase the duration of Circuit Breaker.
  3. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I see your point. I was just trying to get electricity some more love even if I use Earth. Your animations are cooler than mine. I really like watching electricity users. If they ever fix electricity, I might make a Mary Marvel toon. Sigh. :D