A special letter for the DEVELOPERS, forum feel free to chime in

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

Cute, kinda expected that.
    Too bad reading comprehension isnt your strong point.

Otherwiae I'd have to point out my first 2 sentences, or even the last one. Ya know the one that says "requires"
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

my advice OP forget about testing, your feedback will only get ignored anyway.

just ask testers from over the years ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

My reading comprehension is just fine. Go choke on a pretzel.
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

that sounds like a ps3 player that dumps hundreds of dollars in this game.. get a 4 already and let the game move on. you dump so much money into this game, a 99 dollar off-lease computer system with a 50 dollar video card can run this game.
  5. Swiftduck Loyal Player

it's true. I run this on a toaster.
    • Like x 1
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

you know you need to upgrade when a toaster is better than a ps3
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Right because I'm singe handedly holding progress back. *gives self pat on back*
  8. Backseid Devoted Player

Silly response.

Just try doing spreadsheets, or any other adult program, on a tablet (not even going there with a phone. lol).

There's much more advanced gaming on PC as well.

I get what you're saying, to a degree, but a home PC is still a very necessary piece of equipment.
    • Like x 2
  9. Owl Devoted Player

10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

11. Mazahs Loyal Player

Some would call it lack of knowledge
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

I do them every day on a tablet just fine. You're a fossil if running anything on a pc
    One step from extinction.
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

OK. I'll do my video post-production and CGI rendering on my phone. Oh. Wait. I checked the Play Store, and there doesn't appear to be an app for that :(...

And there are *untold* other applications that work just fine on the platform they were designed for (PC), but would be hellish beyond reason to port to a phone or tablet. Either because the amount of time, effort, and cost involved would be beyond any possible recovery after the fact, or because they rely on libraries in the host OS that are either non-trivial to port to a non-standard POSIX environment, or they are proprietary - and the owner has no plans to release them on phones or tablets.

Also, just an aside, your fossil analogy doesn't work :(. Either fossils are of things already extinct, or there are extant examples of things which have been fossilised (insects, birds, plants and crustaceans are a few examples I can think of), which show no intention of going extinct any time soon (barring a mass extinction event).
    • Like x 2
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm assuming the paramedics got to you in time.
  15. Swiftduck Loyal Player

no you are just a small part of the bigger problem.
    • Like x 1
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I play on both the PS3 and PS4. Please explain me to what will happen if I switch to PS4 full time.
  17. Swiftduck Loyal Player

50% of your gaming experience won't be fubared lol
    • Like x 2
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Is that all?
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Nope. This is why I haven't bought a computer in years.
  20. BumblingB I got better.

You ever get your toaster running PC test? :O We could use you over there.
    • Like x 2