A Quality of Life Request Regarding The Current UI

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Apr 1, 2019.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Dear Devs:

Would you please consider inverting the list of Episodes in the Feat UI so that the newest Episode is on top? Or perhaps give us a toggle that will invert it (like in the On Duty Menu)?

Having to scroll through 33 other Episodes is awfully time consuming when I just want to see how many more base items I have to open or what the specific requirements for a feat are.

Thank you for your consideration,
    MM
    • Like x 12
  2. Carp Developer

I'll take a look and see if anything can be done.
    • Like x 13
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Better yet, let us Archive the old DLCs we don't need anymore.
    • Like x 2
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Thanks! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Magnificent Loyal Player

Can someone also take a look at how the mission indicator on the minimap works for a region on the map?

What I mean by this is that if I select a mission that requires me to travel to a certain area of a city map, the area is highlighted on the minimap in orange and before you get to it there's a yellow arrow that is an indicator as to which direction you should be going to get to the area.

The problem is that the yellow arrow (indicator) seems to be tied to the upper left of the highlighted quest area. This can end up making someone travel much farther to get to a given area than they need to. Shouldn't it be in the center of the highlighted area (thus being a direct point to the closest entrance to the area)?
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

The same for RnD would make sense.
  7. MiniCake Level 30

Thank you and if possible can you guy's update it so we can track feats like we can mark them and they would appear on screen.

I think if you guys did that it would make many of us happy and more greatful .
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

or add tabs

...anything!
  9. iNeoN Active Player

I would like to see a option to scale the mini map. Playing on a 43" with 4k resolution make the mini map hard to see. Do something like they do for the chat box scaling. Unless that option is there, can someone tell me please.
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

On a similar note, is it possible to put Currency in a better order ? Newest episode / seasonal first would be nice, but I’ll even take alphabetical.
    • Like x 2
  11. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My little one loved that book. I wonder if anyone else will get the point you are trying to make though. lol
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

So WHAT DOES happen when you give a mouse a cookie????
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

He's going to ask for a glass of milk.
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

He'll ignore the cookie and try to gnaw your fingers off, potentially giving you a fatal disease.

Full disclosure: I've never read the book, but I'm pretty sure the moral of the story is the same.
    • Like x 1
  16. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

We know what happens if you give a mouse a cookie, but what happens if you give a Mepps a cookie?
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

He will want the day off. So DONT give him a d@mn cookie! Lol
  18. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

Same for styles to. But I was also thinking of something like If I select a piece on the character screen it would show a list of all the pieces of the set, the ones I have would be gray and the ones I need would be white.