A positive thread about revamp....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

Devs plz don't think revamp is a failure. I'm one person but I love it. The foundation is laid and of course it's some tweaks that need to be made but it is a success.
    • Like x 5
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Don't say that too loudly, the naysayers will hear you
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I like that I can now enjoy nature DPSing for once. That alone made this a success in my eyes.

hope the dont screw it up though.
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It's great. I can't believe how many grown men here throw tantrums lol
    • Like x 1
  5. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Agreed! It's fun trying different stuff and realizing everything is viable in different situations. Tanking is awesome. I don't even want to Dps lol I did my solos today in tank stance.
    • Like x 1
  6. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

sup
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Too late. Abandon ship.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL Yes I take my Cr 190 tank to the war torn village and beat the living crap out of a pile of Vandal Savage's troops until i complete all daily and/or weekly missions. Then I head to and do the same thing. THEN I head to Typhon's Monster Invasion zone and do the same thing. THEN I go to Gotham Under Siege and do the solo challenge.

Now the past few days I have started out the AF 3 duo in DPS mode but when it was obvious between me and my team mate we were not going to do enough damage to stay alive long enough to beat the first sub bosses i switched to Tank and then just stayed in TAnk til Ixion dropped. Today i didn't even bother going into the duo in DPS mode.. I joined as a tank and amazingly my team mate was perfectly happy with that.

I've tanks all three alert and the ONLY raid I have yet to complete as a tank since the revamp is God of Monsters... Every time i join a team on that thing it has been 90+minutes since they started and they have not beaten the first sub bosses (You know the cyclops that craft weapons). Last attempt I was there for 2 straight team wipes because some stupid DPS on the team kept pulling the second boss over to where the rest of us were battling his buddy. Now before THAT happened I was holding aggro nicely and the bosses health was dropping and then BAM .. boss #2 jumps in and starts tossing every one around including me and eventually TEAM WIPE. After the second I rezzed at the door and just walked out, No idea how many times that jerk had pulled the exact same thing before I got there. However other than that.. and that was due to a total idiot not anything the game was doing to us...... I LOVE tanking and it is just so nice to see two healer and 2 trolls on raids again.
    • Like x 1
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Agreed. I'm just so happy that my electricity and quantum DPS can finally compete. I didn't have a big problem with quantum DPS side (compared to electricity) but it was the variety (or lack of) that pissedT me off. My favorite tree has ALWAYS been the space tree and with AM I was forced to use the time tree.
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

isnt is nice that roles matter again
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

it will take getting used to but yes this is better than that idiotic cookie cutter crap that somehow seemed to have the worst of sameness bonded to the worst of OP playstyles..with glitches and imbalance the standard
  12. Black Mass Well-Known Player

Dude, Electricity is beast! It is awesome to see it again
    • Like x 1
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I have to say this is what ive been thinking the entire time... its only been a few days people need to chill.... im guessing a lot of this will calm down when the "most bestest op beastiest dps load out" comes out on youtube for there power or whatever power they are willing to run to
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Actually kind of surprised people still are unsure of what the hardest hitting power is. Of course it being a combo power, knew it wouldn't really get picked up on ;)
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I assumed it was rage to be honest with you since its really geared towards melee... im atomic and the power is pretty good for damage but im just not as interested in dpsing anymore i just wanna tank and do damage while tanking...

The problem we are having are most people do not want to test for themselves they just want to wait it out and its not happening for them
    • Like x 1