A perfect PUG Group: Security Breach *Video Inside*

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Aug 20, 2014.

1. NCR RANGER New Player

So Today I ran with what I would consider one of the best PUG groups ever. This was perhaps the fastest I've ever completed Security breach and it was WITH A PUG GROUP!

We have one of every role. If anything this video is more about showcasing how with a good group you don't need to play "Ranged Attack Universe Online" and how a "battle troller" can actually be viable.

I decided to upload a video of our boss fight with Commander Rekker which you can skip to at the 4:07 mark, however I decided to include the first four minutes as well because we didn't have a tank from the beginning and he just showed up 5 minutes in from open instance. It was just an aggressive gadget controller, an electric healer and a rage dps.

We managed to finish the entire phase before the boss as a trio. Zero Deaths, Zero wipes throughout the entire alert and I had helluva good time.

• Like x 1
  2. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

Lmao. At first i thought it was lockdown, was amazed ^^

Anyway gg. Today it has happened to end Mantis in 3 too, we were 4 (1 died). The worst part was that the Neuralizer bugged into the column when he left 20% of life, it took us a decade to kill'em. Gosh, never more.
  3. NCR RANGER New Player

Don't get me wrong, I've beaten it plenty of times, I just wanted to show off a few good things like melee combos on a boss, battle-controller, and a GOOD pug group.

That really sucks that the neuralizer bugged. Makes me wonder why controller debuffs have no effect on him.
  4. rival exe New Player

Perfect group you say...that's impossible because I don't see my name on there. :)
  5. NCR RANGER New Player

XD And What's your role?
  6. rival exe New Player

I play all of them.
  7. NCR RANGER New Player

Ah alright. Still you have to admit this was pretty damn good for a pug group.
  8. rival exe New Player

Pretty good for a 3-man group. I don't subscribe to the theory that pug groups are bad or less effective than league groups. :)
  9. NCR RANGER New Player

Oh we only 3 maned up to Rekker.
  10. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Battle troller...SMH

So tank has no power, you have no power and healer has no power most of the time.... Just go DPS...

Why play a bad troll and bad dps?

If i had that troll in my group it would be a kick.
  11. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

damn that is fast
  12. NCR RANGER New Player

LOL you're one of those people who expects a full bar all the time and wants to run two dps. SMH.
  13. MentosTroll Loyal Player

why does this thread exist? I saw nothing special there lol
  14. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

You one of those person that try to melee the boss but doesnt understand to not hit the boss while he blocking. Makes the tank life GREAT!

Full bar that is not what i said. They really had no power, you had no power.
  15. NCR RANGER New Player

Because people always complain about how bad pug groups are. I just wanted to show an instance that wasn't the case.
  16. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Yet you are proving how bad pugs are...lol
  17. NCR RANGER New Player

Hard to tell when the boss is blocking without having outlines turned on. The tank made that mistake a few times as well. I bet you're just upset about how quickly we beat him.
  18. NCR RANGER New Player

It sure was.
  19. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Its awesome when people que up for a role and can actually play the role.
    Congratz you got the 1% :)
    • Like x 1
  20. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

So if it hard for you to tell maybe it not a good idea to melee...just saying.... lol

That was fast?

People are not watching the video. They are thinking you beat the alert in 10 mins not some adds and ONE boss.