A Note Worthy Gadgets Dps guide with commentary

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Note Worthy, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Note Worthy New Player

So I made a more detailed loadout than I have in past with other videos.
    White: inertial innervation, improved stealth, escalating might
    Gauss loadout: field,inti,whirl,guass,fg, stealth
    Napalm loadout: field,inti,whirl, napalm, foam, stealth
    stealth loadout: whirl,guass,sc of choice (I prefer Bunker)
    Let me know what you think or if you need more information
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain Just New Player

Whirling Dervish lol
  3. Note Worthy New Player

Its a great power for quick aoe damage, and most dps nowadays use it, so i'm not sure whats so funny about it
  4. PurpCity New Player

It's always nice to see people fit stealth in their load out (and you along steel gave me a new found appreciation for 2h) but you might want to reconsider how you use whirling dervish.

It's already been stated by the devs that WD isn't working properly and I assume they will at least change it back so you can't clip it with offensive powers such as gauss grenade/fear gas etc.

If you plan on sticking with whirling dervish to dps with (as I do) I suggest you take a look into consumables relevant to your power to clip wd with.
  5. Note Worthy New Player

alot of powers are able to override cds like venom,defib,inti etc, so unless they change powers like that as well i doubt they will make the cd unclippable, and its not really an exploit because it can be done by almost any power whirling dervish is just a preference so w/e they do i guess we'd just have to see
  6. FeelsGood New Player

still not bad guide to give someone
    • Like x 1
  7. Quagmire New Player

I will definitely try the napalm foam stealth loadout. The GG feargas loadout is getting old
  8. Quagmire New Player

I
    just tried the napalm stealth foam loadout in gates and wrecked it. I will be using it from now on. I put sneak attack in the stealth loadout since I didnt get guass (got thermite mine to torment heroes in front of police stations) and it was hitting around 1600 single target so i used on bosses. Animation was very fast and didnt slow me down much.
    • Like x 1
  9. Neptune New Player

nice new loadout for gadgets. should try it out.
  10. Quagmire New Player

Having issues now with the stealth loadout not loading fast enough and some times stealth just cancels itself trying to activate a bunker buster. I am on USPS3 which could be the issue.
  11. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Its actually an issue with pc side too.

This happen after a bug fix where you would get stuck in stealth mode.
    You literally have to wait till the stealth loadout appears.
  12. MstSage Active Player

so what about those of us who aren't speedsters?