A market place experiment involving base items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, Oct 16, 2017.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

The market place.
    Us customers beg for into be utilised while team Dcuo constantly insists it does not offer up enough profits. U hear it all the time in time capsule talks. They feel its more profitable creating a bidding war.

We the customers are not winning. Team Dcuo seems locked in on the current ways ofoing things so unless another better option is showed we are in big trouble.

Base items IMO is the answer. New pricing and a lot and I mean A LOT needs added to the market place.

First base skins
    Whomever came up with ten dollars a skin...... Its unrealistic. Our bases are generic and very limited to start with. Asking us to spend over $50 just for skins is very high and I suspect a large reason why sales are less then desired.

New base skin costs. $4 or three for $10. I might want one skin but if buying two gets me three basically well I am a bit more likely to spend that extra. At ten per skin I mean what if I don't like said style?
    Base deeds one dollar

All of dcuos costs involving base skins are now over. Its developed and its on the market place. All that is left is collect the cash it generates.

Seasonal base items need added at a realistic price rate
    Spring-nature
    Christmas-ice
    St Patty's day pub items-penthouse
    Holloween-sorcery

Why can I only deck out a winter snowy base one month a year? Seems very limited I mean what if I switch to ice in February?
    The skinny is there are a ton of options I a self confessed style hater and non base decorator notices so for those who love it I imagine the options are endless IF u can't get said items

Important part PRICING
    Dcuo decision makers the end game is what counts here. We need to get skins and items to fill our base on the cheap. Endless redeems and items costing .50 cents or a dollar. Bundles at $5 per. Involves infinite redeems. Who want to buy 100 patches of grass? Even at .50 cents it gets pricey and people won't be as invested

Tons of examples but we need a quick cheap easy way to obtain so many styles we love yet are limited from obtaining. The more items we get the more invested we become. The more that keeps us in game. More options equals greater chance to entice those who never spent a penny to actually by something.