A little confused about this quote

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Saint Nutella, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surtur Well-Known Player

I know the colors are hideous but it's 100% easier / faster to give rebuttals this way.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

If you want to add your own input as to what is wrong with pvp feel free to do it in an exhaustive manner on your own.

You'll also find it's far easier when it's not in quite possibly the worst font color imaginable.
  3. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

- 100/101 depending on which acc/server I'm playing on
    - 200+ depending on which
    - every pvp legends and 1v1 arenas feat
    - now going on 6 years, 4 psn's, 3 pc accounts
    - I'll keep my attitude of superiority as long as you keep yours
    - the problem is that you're saying something is wrong, when in fact, they already know it's wrong and have known that it's wrong for months before stats even went to live. if they know these imbalances exist, and haven't done anything, then it would seem apparent that they don't care. you're basically just repeating what other people already said months before you that didn't get acted upon. that's why most of the major pvp testers quit.
    - no, focuses weren't implemented based on feedback in regarding playstyle options only. we had them already, they did it because they couldn't balance them dps wise using the default system. Anything they did to try to buff weapons only or pftt playstyle, indirectly buffed hybrid.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/stats-revamp-1-6-power.286928/
    For 6 months, we didn't even have focuses. That's literally 75% of the revamp.
    - controllers were trash for most of the revamp. you came to testing feedback when controllers just got a 10 or 20% increase in power healing if I remember right for the GU73 bonus. Superpowered didn't give 10% extra power pool on release, hybrid didn't give 5% support stats. Mods, gens, skill points, and socket bonuses use to give less power. They've buffed vit/pow for trolls several times and a few of those changes affected how the other roles regen their power to help out on controllers needing to give less. That happened in 1.7 after the focuses were added in 1.6. Before 1.6, power management/power out was a problem for controllers that indirectly affected PftT. PftT existed years ago with HL and we didn't need focuses in order to do it. We just needed 2 to 3 good trolls back then. You add weak controllers with the way they were trying to use the power stat and you end up with problems.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Good god mate, please use some paragraphs.

Notwithstanding any debate here the primary point here is to provide the devs with feedback, continuing to disagree and debate the point assures us that nothing will happen.

What we need to work on is what we "agree" on and then we need to present that as overwhelming feedback.

Whether they listen in the long run only time can tell, giving up also ensures nothing will happen.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agree with it all, except the counter. They do need to be at 3. This keeps the ability to be knocked down and be able to get back up and block a big hitter. Plus it would help if the combo powers were also roped into this. I'm rage, and it's not fair to others. ;)
  6. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

I'm not your mate. And the rest of your reply is just a fancy way of saying "Ok you win, can we try to focus on fixing pvp." And the answer is no. I'm tired of speaking to brick walls when it comes to pvp and pve. And tbh, it irritates me for you to even be in a thread like this like you actually care when you were nowhere during the last pvp update and didn't show up on test server to test stats revamp and give feedback until the last week before it went live like you did back in AF3. You're never there from the start to fight about issues, but you're always there to write essays when it's too late. Anyone who has actually fought with them for changes doesn't have the same mentality as you because they know it fails even in the long run.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.