A Knockout Gadgets DPS guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by GuTa1000, Jul 6, 2013.

1. GuTa1000 New Player

This is an original loadout I came up with back when T3 was the higest raid but was never really able to utilize it till T4 came out and trollers Vit got higher due to the high power usage.Its all about speed and how much damage u can come up with in the shortest amount of time.Never really shared this playstyle with anyone till now.Be sure to watch the whole vid till the end as there will be tips and tricks that pop up during the fights.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nockinmaster
  2. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Not as original as you might think.
  3. Clip New Player

U dealt 170k damage more than the 2nd dps but used 50k more mana!!! Bad result in my eyes.
  4. GuTa1000 New Player

It was way back then when mods wernt introduced and when phase dodge wasnt a well known as a clipper.
  5. GuTa1000 New Player

*facepalm. 30k more power than the other dps and I am after all still in T4 since I just came bak after a long break and the other dps are T5 and and other mixed.
    lol 500k power/mana >.< thats the first time I ever heard something like that in here lolz
  6. DARKKNIGHT New Player

T5 gear wont change how efficient that rotation is. Prime wont show this issue but nexus/paradox will. Healers will actually need a lot of power in those making that rotation not viable.

Also rotations like that often leave you with no power.( Like I saw in your video) Which winds up giving you less damage then a more efficient rotation that is constantly doing damage.
  7. OMAAR New Player

The first 1 minute was a guide. The rest was a prime run.

Can you elaborate more as it seems like a good burn.
  8. Clip New Player

Fear gas wont stack since a loooong time so i doubt it its worth a spamming it all the time. And yes mana consumption can be a problem!
    Once u wear t5 gear ur cost to cast a power will increase!
    So u can shove ur facepalm up ur ... Nose. If u put some videos or guides in here dont expect everybody starts to celebrate u as the new messias.
    This guide shows nothing new plus in t5 gear u couldnt run like that because mana consumption of gauss grenade would increase from 300 mp to 360 or something like that. Im not up to date with gadget numbers. And that would end in a empty power bar and a delay for you=less dps.
    u wasted mana. End of story.

And yeah i used a zero to often. Still u used 55k more mana than the 2nd dps and 40k more than the third. Now add the higher mana costs once ur t5 and im pretty sure the troll will hate you.
  9. SayWhat? New Player

Nice numbers, It will not work once you are full t5 tho.
  10. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Aren't we past using phase dodge in t4 content? No one cares if your top dps in lower content so the extra power is not worth the animation clips. Gadgets is fast enough you don't need phase dodge to put up monster numbers.
  11. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I saw quantum powers meaning mods were introduced and people knew about phase dodge a year ago.
  12. AIpha New Player

What I'm wondering is why people are posting short videos in Oracles database calling it a guide when the power already has a guide you can post your little video in. More and more "guides" are popping up claiming to be guides when in actuallity its like 5% of work the real guide did. Post it in the gadgets guide don't make your own. Same goes for anyone else hoping to post a video and pass it off as a guide. Its an insult to the people who do the real work.
    • Like x 2
  13. Anti Bezz New Player

Not even going to watch towards the end, cause you swinging at Tech while he is in midair. Waste of time to watch just from that. Abusing power also is a waste of time. Reason melee dps was so good and strong was ppl could clip so quick they would burn so much power. Also, your not using photon as gadgets, so it's already a fail loadout. No offence though you will take offence regardless, but go back to the drawing boards.
    • Like x 1
  14. Grid Ion Committed Player

Very power hungry and the damage out is not really that great. With t4 gear on, you should be around 800k in 15 mins. Also needless to say if the other dpses were full t5, then their dps sucked terribly. I can usually do a mill in around 9 mins with full t5 modded gear( Not trying to prove anything..Just saying.). Secondly this loadout is pretty much useless in T5 Raids. But thanks for sharing and welcome back.