A few suggestions to help expand the games super hero experience

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I know the main goal of the game is to immerse you into the world of DC Universe and all it's legendary heroes and villains. But part of the super hero experience is to have a secret identity. What if there was a way to incorporate that into the game such as a civilian clothing costume slot system. Your jobs can range from being a new hire at the daily planet or wayne enterprises where your contact sends you to work on a news story being covered by Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Wayne Enterprises asks you to guard a facility that gets targeted by criminals.

Another part of the super hero experience is have a sidekick. Not one that's preset with a template but one you design similar to the hero creator screen where you create the costume with styles you've already collected and with styles from the character creator screen. Choose their skill set/powers, body type etc.

Why should batman be the only hero with cool vehicles? There could be a vehicle designing system with standard weapons like lasers, miniguns, missiles and a special weapon you collect from defeating villains in car chases/combat situations that you can add onto your vehicle/ Vehicles can include motorcycles, cars, jets. There could be massive villains in metropolis and gotham that require you to use these massive tanks of destruction.

Some of us have been enjoying base design for years bu the amount of items we've collectedcan't fit into that lair system anymore. Take each Alcove and turn it into a hallway that opens up to more massive rooms with second floor that you can design even more with the many items we've collected voer the years. Forget 500 items maybe make it 2,000? Upgrade the amenities to all amenities instead of only 6. 8 armories instead of only four. Maybe include a garage hangar for vehicles you've designed.
  2. Solar Well-Known Player

Expanding of bases is a good idea.

Though I can never get behind any vehicle ideas. I just of think of how long it can take with some groups to run raids. Then i add in the time of them having to find a parking spot.:)
  3. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

The Vengeance raid comes to mind how long ti takes to get across town to the interior location. Imagine how much faster that raid could be run with the right vehicle. It could show up from around the block. Let you hop in and drive to the location. No need for a parking spot. Once you get out it drives itself home lol. You then see it in your base vehicles hangar.
  4. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

#DeleteVillainFaction