A few small things will make the game more fun and wont cost more

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mexmex, Apr 4, 2017.

1. mexmex Dedicated Player

1.- Rotate the old raids weekly (1 or 2 tier below) and bring them to the end content with the proper rewards.
    people will have the opportunity to run those raids as it was intended when they came out.
    that give us a break from the same raids over and over while grinding.
    You devs can do this after two weeks of each new episode so it wont affect the replay income.

2.- Same suggestion for alerts.

3.- Add the latest mark to the vault. For this you can give a chance of getting one if you dont want to do it daily. This will encourage some people to log in and give it a try more often.

4.- Allow to place more than only 4 convenient base items in our lairs, that will be a huge improvement

5.- Released a villian or a hero depending the HQ, from time to time on a daily basis, with some special loot ( can be a list of base items, special mods "maybe for shoulders", even a rare style) and attached feats to it, so more people can stayed logged in looking for such releases, that actually might give us extras to buy and sell, improving our in game economy.

6.- For the old solos and duos, give us the option to run it with our characters or with an iconic and reward the mark of legends if you go the iconic route.

7.- Enrage the old bounties from time to time, that might take more than one group to fight them, that will add a lot of fun, with random loot, or new feats to them too. If you dont want to do it in the open world make one arena, and people should queue for it, allowing two groups of 8. different bounty each day. and limited time events (three four hours per day) dont allow the reset here, so once you did it you let other do it too.

8.- This one might be controversial, what if you keep old elite raids and alerts always elite not sharing anymore the loot or being locked at all, after all you did the regular and maybe elite infinite number of times. you want the elite feats you will get those only at relevant time or doing it as it feels relevant. That content shouldnt be steam rolled never.

This are few I can think off, what you guys said, any other ideas, DEVS please do stuff like this to keep alive a bigger chunk of the content, and to encourage people to log in after the few first weeks they finished with the latest episode.
    • Like x 7
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Love all of these ideas. Especially 1-4 and 7. A little iffy on 6 cause a lot of people don't like LPvE and devs will probably put a lot of feats in it. Though a duo probably wouldn't be as bad as the alerts we have now.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ascended Well-Known Player

I like 1-4.

Not sold on 5. Am I supposed to sit around my base waiting for a NPC to show up on some sort of RNG? Do they show up at the same time each day? What if I'm working during that time?

6 sounds like fun but isn't that what we have LPvE for? And would the Legends loadouts compare to a regular powerset? Im not against the concept but it sounds like a lot of work for little gain. Now, you want to put those Legendary loadouts on the MP so I can buy them on my regular toons, I'd be all over that.

7 and 8 sound fun but I think they'd both cause a lot of complaining, especially when someone rolls in to tackle a low-level bounty they can barely solo and gets squashed by the enraged version.

But Im always up for more options in a game.
  4. mexmex Dedicated Player

5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

great ideas.

love bringing old raids and alerts up to top tier standards.
    love expanding lpve into the areas of duos and solos.

interum content needs to be updated.

seems obvious.
    • Like x 1
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I agree with all the ideas!
    About 7 I do not even need an arena! Let it be in the open world!
    As an addendum, I believe there should be a permanent bos in the open world that would always be in the final cr!
    As a suggestion I would say Prince Hugo!
    He stands right on top of a building!
    Its location would hamper large masses of players, out of which it was never used except for decoration!
    • Like x 1