A Dashing Inquiry (Ask Drifting Dreamer)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 10, 2015.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I want to know more about Dashing, so I'm not waiting to ask him questions.

How did you get to be so dashing?

Why are you a smelly hero?

What would it take to make you switch sides and join all of us sexy, sexy villains?

What is your favorite color?

What is the most villainous act you have ever done in real life?
    • Like x 3
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Vyltran Loyal Player

:eek:
    • Like x 2
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yes Dashing..
    why must you be a smelly do gooder?

Ditch them and join us! We have all teh cookies!!
    • Like x 2
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

"Teh"?
    • Like x 1
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Hmm, well, I can I refuse such questions from our Queen!?
    So, here we go!
    How did you get to be so dashing?
    Seriously: Growing up as the only dude in my neighborhood. When you are beaten up by numerous females on a regular basis growing up, you learn to respect them ... A LOT! :D
    LOLly: Running from bullies. Get it ... dashing ... running ... oh, so punny :p

Why are you a smelly hero?
    Because, I always like to think that if given powers I'd be a good guy ... most who know me know this isn't the case :p So, I play one on TV :D

What would it take to make you switch sides and join all of us sexy, sexy villains?
    A server head injury, the death of my wife or child, discovery of corrupt government, or ... oh, wait, you meant me, actually me, not my toon ... awkward ... ... um ... a Faction Change token :p

What is your favorite color?
    Blue! Me loves Blue, da bu de, da bu di

What is the most villainous act you have ever done in real life?
    He he he he he ... I don't know if I should answer this one ... :p
    But, for real I had this friend once. Went to the beach with him and a few others. One night while we slept, he stole my car, partied with and in it, and then illegally parked it, almost getting it towed the morning we were supposed to leave. So, we sent him to the store to get cigarettes for the drive home (back when I smoked those) and left him at the beach, a four hour drive from home, while he was gone.
    • Like x 4
  7. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I read the story, then read that line again....I lol'd....I shouldn't make light but he didn't sound like the best kind of friend anyway
    • Like x 4
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

He wasn't :p
    But, I'm glad you picked up on my little LoL moment there :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Alright an "ask Dreamer" thread, finally! So, on a scale of 1-1,000,000, how much do you think I deserve the FOSMOTW award? (1 being the worse)
    • Like x 3
  10. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Have you ever gone on vacation, and if so what was your favorite place to visit ?

(I'm asking this to everyone because I really want to know and I love to hear about it)

:)
    • Like x 2
  11. nowburn4it Loyal Player

If you could think of a question for me to ask, what would it be?...What is the answer?...Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

1. If you were a Smurf, which one would you be (again, gender is irrelevant for the purposes of this question...so be Smurfette if you want to).

2. You are given access to a time-machine which will take you back to any point in your past. Advanced paradox-nullification technology means that you can talk to your past-self without the time-line imploding. What one peice of advice do you give yourself?
    • Like x 1
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

3. Should the Doozers revolt and take up arms against the Fraggles for the constant and undeserved destruction of their constructions?
    • Like x 1
  14. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Do you think autocorrect and spellcheck have the potential to ignite World War III ?
    • Like x 2
  15. Vyltran Loyal Player

[IMG]