A chat dispute that has me questioning

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I believe I know the answer but it's always good to make sure, though I do feel dumb for asking.

So yesterday I saw a sort of dispute happen in chat (I know, shocker :rolleyes:). One guy was looking for a trade asking if anyone had Nth metal detectors or 50 Marks of Victory. Another guy spoke up saying that Marks are not tradable and of course the first guy did not care for being corrected, doing the usual name calling and such.

Now I rarely ever do trades but as I have always known, Marks are not tradable. They are designed to only be earned to make sure people play the content.

So the question is, are they or aren't they tradable? Oh and if they aren't, a follow up question would be, why did the guy think they were?
  2. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

Well, I guess I'm in the same boat as you. I don't believe Marks of Victory are tradeable.

I have seen peeps buy stuff with marks, and then give/trade those items away.
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

They are not tradable. Maybe there was a MoV Cache for some collection or whatever that was tradable/account bound by accident.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

marks are not tradeable, not discounting the fact there wasn't a cache that slipped through the cracks, as Schimaera said, but they are 100% not intended to be tradeable.