91/92 Trinkets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Larfleeze, May 7, 2014.

1. Larfleeze New Player

Are they bugged?
    The current on use ability is Breakout + 30% control resistance.
    Shouldn't they be +prec/might, +resto, +health or +vit?

What's the deal?
  2. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I thought it was weird too... no idea what was the Devs intention.
  3. Larfleeze New Player

Currently the CR90 trinkets out of the solo/duos give the proper stat boost depending on what role you claim them on, but the higher ones do not. Hopefully it's an oversight and not an intended change.
    • Like x 1
  4. Black House New Player

91 seems to be at least on my healer +1000 odd resto for 20 secs
    92 is 30% control, seems a bit......odd
  5. Phil Miller Committed Player

If the trinkets in the 92 lvl vendor are working as intended, I am very disappointed. I would have liked more than a breakout trinket for the launch of T6.
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

The intention was to release break out trinkets for PVE which was something that the community wanted
  7. Larfleeze New Player

I've quite literally never seen someone ask for this and I've been around since day one.
    • Like x 1
  8. Volkenraider Loyal Player

When they removed PVP gear from PVE instances some people complained about it, I remember reading on it..

Quite a life saver sometimes.. I'm not opposed to the trinket. Especially when stunned on the blue balls in paradox or when freeing someone.. I'm deffo using it, nothing useful in my ut belt ^^

EDIT: Thought I might reply to both although you answered afterwards xD
    • Like x 2
  9. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Is there any place in PVE that you need such breakout trinket?

Never saw anyone asking for a breakout trinket before :)
  10. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

IMO trinkets should generally do breakouts anyway...pretty lame to have a trinket just for that purpose. Breakout trinket was awesome for clipping Dervish though.
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Tanks love them especially earth tanks who gave no break out when countered .... Unstoppable only breaks you out of cc effects not counters so if you get block broken or your lunge is blocked unstoppable us useless..... Lots of tanks asked for this...

The problem us that you can buy a t1 break out trunk and put it in your utility belly and works just the sane and you don't use fury msrks
    • Like x 4
  12. Poo New Player

There are "breakout trinkets" in all gear vendors now. At least there is supposed to be. The 92 one is probably only there because they all have them now.

So, the one that is dropping may be intended to be the best.

There have been many threads asking for them since the PVP gear became unusable. Not sure how some of ya missed that.

My question is this though: Is there any difference between a T1 and T6 "breakout trinket"? Don't they do the same thing regardless?
    • Like x 1
  13. Waterfall Well-Known Player

As soon as they locked pvp gear out from PVE content on test server I started a thread in the feedback section asking for a pve breakout trinket. A lot of ppl posted support on it. So yes it was asked for. And yes there are a lot of ppl that want it and will use it.
    • Like x 3
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

No difference the reason for a t6 version is some premiums dint have hand of fate and can't use a utility belt
  15. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Nope no difference since they go into your utility belt... That being said someone who hasn't purchased Hand Of Fate but has Amazon Fury might find it helpful

EDIT: Got beat by the guy above :p gg ^^
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, the purchased trinket is breakout, which is available at pretty much all vendors, IIRC. Only reason to buy the T6 one is if you don't have a utility belt and need the stats. You can get one at the T1 vendor dirt cheap that does the same thing. I did get an unattuned trinket drop on my troller from the alert. For trollers, it's +450 vit. :D
  17. Poo New Player

Oh my. The trinkets are also unattuned? That's swell! :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Larfleeze New Player

So this is working as intended?
  19. Eminence Dedicated Player

You can get countered in PvE now, so they are useful and I think theyre as intended.

You dont really have to worry about being CC'd for those 20seconds(while the trinket is active) or you can use it to get up from being countered by a boss or add in the newer content, which can potentially save your life.

I think we might see the stat trinkets later on in the t6 raids.
    • Like x 1
  20. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Well, PVE breakout trinkets were widely asked for by the community. The threads were hard to miss and date back to last year. Here's a few threads.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-trinkets-in-pve-content.182738/#post-2418991

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...ound-the-trinket-on-test.192961/#post-2336332

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/pve-breakout-trinket.190655/#post-2297295

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/endless-knockdowns.188819/#post-2270674
    • Like x 1