8th Precinct Challenge

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Projects51, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Rhys Myrrdyn New Player

Thanks, Silent. Of course, it would be nice if one of them or just someone with a green name posted on any one of the threads on this issue and said that. I see posts from SOE mods on all kinds of topics on the forum with almost no response to this issue. The only response I've seen so far to any of the threads about this was one from TSR-AlexS, but that was basically just providing a link to the knowledge base about how to report a game bug. It's just kind of frustrating to not be able to advance the toon you want to play and get no response that even just says hey we know there's a problem and we're working on fixing it.
    • Like x 1
  2. SilentTrollerMan New Player

I totally understand. I used the search engine to look for any posts about this issue and I couldn't find any. I eventually got pointed in the right direction by other people on the forum. I find the best way to check is to use Google.
  3. Garlic Brother New Player

Tried again today and this mission is still looping. So now I'm stuck with a main story level 8 mission, that I can't advance.
  4. Kal~el Committed Player

I am leveling my sorcery toon Lady Mystyk and I completed the Raven boss fight but does not give me credit. I completed it twice and it still tells me to go back inside.

I have no problem doing it again if it can just be reset do I get credit and I can move on.

Thanks
  5. akaivy Dedicated Player

Be sure you go talk to raven after you you beat her. A message picture should come up over her head. It's been a while since I ran this, but I think there is more than one raven in the room at the end, so you might have to look a bit to find the right one.
  6. FreakishTaunt New Player

Glad to see Im not the only one with this issue......not alone in my pain......I have tried completing it several times alone and with a group but its always the same. I though it was a connection issue at first because right after it starts to glitch out and doing anything is a pain. They should get it fixed soon because gear drops and creds all stay with you so people can farm it like crazy while it isn't fixed. Anyone have an Idea when this will be fixed? It is kinda pointless to play at this point unless I want to farm.

Picks up Xbox controller.......gets frustrated....realizes its playstation I am playing.....DOH!
  7. Pimp30 New Player

yeah ive been having the same problem, tried running it 3 times now and it wont give credit, oh and there is only one raven in the room at the end and i did talk to her but the quest still says i need to save her
  8. akaivy Dedicated Player

I just thought of that because one time I forgot to talk to her and had to do it over :)
  9. BEWShadowWolf New Player

this is a known bug, there are quite a few threads on just this subject. would help if you added your posts to the same thread about bugs, after doing a search of the bug ie searching raven would have shown multiple threads.
  10. BEWShadowWolf New Player

if you are talking about the raven mission where you enter ravens soul-self it is bugged on both ps3/ps4 and pc, and is a known bug
  11. BEWShadowWolf New Player

known bug, check to see if there are other threads about a bug, before starting a new thread, there is a lot of threads about this subject
  12. BEWShadowWolf New Player

it is a known bug, there are threads about this bug, do a search and post in one of them before opening a new one.
  13. thaboyace New Player

Damn that sucks. Well time to re-roll celestial again. Thanks for your help really appreciate it.
  14. Zalestus New Player

heroes under the leader of wonder woman still cant progress the quest line past The Demon Inside because completing raven doesn't count still. please fix as I'm sick of re-rolling my quantum and want to level him past 9 >_<
  15. 13thStep New Player

*BUMP* Any updates on this? I tried again today and still not working. Very frustrated. Just bought new DLCs and made a new toon but am stuck at level 10. Guess I can recreate a new toon with a different mentor but wanted to try wonder woman.
  16. Ragnarok Well-Known Player

Did you try it after the patch? Did it as soon as the servers went up and its working fine for me - finally.
    • Like x 1
  17. 13thStep New Player

I probably did try it before the patch (it was very early in the morning). I will try again. Thanks for the help!
  18. Archsprite Well-Known Player

Does the anomaly (HoF side mission) spawn at the end now?
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this is resolved in GU 32. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues after today.
  20. shadwfyre New Player

Well the batman scu mission is doing it now.
    I just ran the scu mission 3 times in a row and it still wont give credit for doing it.
    So whatever you did to fix raven broke batman(bane is gonna be pissed!)