8th Precinct Challenge

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Projects51, Nov 14, 2013.

1. mistersting New Player

The same happens with the On Duty tab. Well, it certainly was doing it. Haven't been able to access the game for three days now, as it disconnects instead of giving me the character select screen. Made a thread in Bugs, but no response there.
    • Like x 1
  2. Liko Well-Known Player

Hello,

I just ran the level 9 Raven instance and she didn't drop loot. I ran her on the USPC.

- Liko
    • Like x 2
  3. Poetic Play Committed Player

Did you already run her previously?
  4. Liko Well-Known Player

No and that wouldn't matter since it was the instance level 9..not the level 30.
  5. Poetic Play Committed Player

Oops! You've got a point there. Not sure then. XD
  6. Frud Gohb New Player

I think its a bigger issue than just you. I ran with three of my characters at level 30 (I know, you did the level 9, but the problem is similar) and with neither characters I've got the completion of it. I've stopped playing it because its a waste of time. I think it may hae come with GU31, but I didn't notice when exactly it was. I think DEV have to take a look at it to figure out what the bug is. Anyway, i know i didnt help but at least, i confirmed to you that you are not the only one with the issue.
  7. Liko Well-Known Player

Yeah I just ran it again and still no loot. I ran it as a level 14 villain..
  8. Tempting New Player

Just did this Solo challenge 2 times and got loot neither time.

Bug still exist on villain side.
  9. JustSome_Chick New Player

Yep still not getting credit. Hero side of the challenge is working fine. Villain side gives no completion credit, marks, rewards.
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Hero side only works right if u dont enter the final boss room b4 talking to Zatanna
  11. SilentTrollerMan New Player

As the title suggests I am having trouble with the 8th precinct. When I qued up for it and completed it, it did not give me marks or loot. I did it 3 times. Twice in one day and then the next. I also did the lvl 8 mission because I had not done it before then.
    Also the challenge never showed that I did it in the OnDuty tab. The lvl 8 mission did show as completed but I did not get the feats for not dying or no consumables \ supercharges.
    • Like x 2
  12. Amelija New Player

+1 i have a newer toon i can't finish this on. I have tried both the lower level mission and the challenge version an it does not complete. No loot or feats at all
  13. JustSome_Chick New Player

There is another thread about this as well. It's been glitched since GU31. Works for hero side, not for villains.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fightingbudha New Player

I commented on this before, has anyone heard whether this is getting fixed?
    • Like x 1
  15. SilentTrollerMan New Player

16. JustSome_Chick New Player

No word on it in the notes about upcoming update. The way the bug forum works is the "popular" bugs (threads with most upvotes) seem to get attention first. Apparently this one isn't annoying enough to enough people to be a concern for them yet. I'm annoyed but I'm just one person with 8 villains *chuckle*
    • Like x 2
  17. SilentTrollerMan New Player

Lol I'm taking a break from my main,leveling up alts and I was trying to complete all the feats as I go. So when I fought Raven I was extra careful but very disappointed when I received neithera feat or gear or marks! If you have a link I will up vote the original post.

I'm allergic to all search engines other than Google. ; )
    • Like x 1
  18. Fightingbudha New Player

Hopefully this one just gets fixed without the upvotes because you are extremely limited in tier 1 instances as it is.
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club