87 LVL DPS Utility Belt

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by D4rkwond3r, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zpred Dedicated Player

4 months later.... Will it make it into GU30? Or a another 4 months?
  2. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

whyyyyyyyy?? will some1 answer me y this aint getting fix?
  3. UltraElite Dedicated Player

+1 , needs to happen already before a new better one comes out.....

such a waste of resources

i hope there wasnt much Hours put into the development of such a wastful item, especially if they arent going to fix it
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Still nothing about this from a dev or anyone on the team waiting this long to get an answer is uncalled for.
  5. PaperGirl New Player

Great devs great no answer after all this time .

And you give a belt with 4 x wildcard with no problem if we bring you 250$ ingame .

Really considering us as stupids can't believe , 4 months after this post , nothing ...
    • Like x 1
  6. The Hornet New Player

Taken together? A joke. Just an absolute joke. You suck, devs.
    • Like x 3
  7. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

these devs dont even let us know if they leaving the belt like that but we dont get no response they all need to be FIRED right now cuz thats ridiculous
    • Like x 1
  8. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

This item can't be that difficult for the devs to have fixed?
    • Like x 2
  9. D4rkwond3r New Player

Dear Devs, After all this time so many views so many comments and still there is nothing. We had some hope that this would have been fixed with the latest DLC. Yet again Nothing..........Will you even be bothered to look into this thread and atleast give us a reason or cause for this? Show some love to the dps community.
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Still nothing sad sad sad .
    • Like x 1
  11. PaperGirl New Player

Funny funny to see how they don't care of requests like that , isn't it ?;)
    Especially 4 months after a green name said we are investigating.
  12. PaperGirl New Player

Posted 17 July , August , September , soon October , nice .
  13. A34CUS New Player

Im really tired of your Bs Devs.i reallly am!!Your money greedy hogs who take your time with updates and with everything basically!Disconnects,the belt,risk and no reward for t5 raids.Making your new powers overpowered so people will respec and you get more money,and then you debuff them to see if they get more money.Btw not every player is on these forums!!Make Ingame Polls!!!This is getting ********!
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I guess the only people who can get a decent dps utility belt are the people on the pc but its going to cost them 250.00 to get it .
    • Like x 1
  15. Whiteroom New Player

Yep. If this works out for them expect all roles belts to contain three consumables... nice one devs, way to give the finger to your paying customers. Really hope that project fails and someone takes big time hell for it.
  16. AzraelR Committed Player

That belt 87 level is so stupid.
    Why 3 consumables slots? Oh hell.... I want to use trinkets, no **** consumable.
    Let me take Accomplice, dps trinket, Orbital into the instances, not 3 useless slots consumables. -.-
  17. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

All the belts should be 4 wildcards you have to have the DLC or be legendary to use them at all .
  18. Stark Cold New Player

What about creating a Universal UB that carries all stats, including toughness, similar to the Recruit Reward UB (with item level appropriate stats). The UB could start with 2 Wildcard slots and require additional MoT to unlock a specific type of slot for the 3rd and 4th slots during the 30 day unlock period.

It could look something like this...

Slot 1: Wildcard, no cost.
    Slot 2: Wildcard, no cost.
    Slot 3: 125 MoT Unlock Consumable Use-> 250 MoT Unlock Tinket Use-> 500 MoT Unlock Wildcard Use
    Slot 4: 625 MoT Unlock Consumable Use-> 250 MoT Unlock Trinket Use-> 500 MoT Unlock Wildcard Use

I guessed at appropriate MoT pricing using the current 750 marks per 30 days as a benchmark. So slots 3 and 4 would cost an additional 750 marks each to reach wildcard for 30 days. If you maxed out the UB to 4 wildcards it would cost you 2250 MoT. However, unless you absolutely had to have the ability to use both consumables and tinkets in the same slot you could just buy one or the other and bypass the wildcard option and save marks.

This would allow players to decide what they want for the UB slots, provides an additional use for MoT, and also gives incentive to run content to both earn the UB and also the MoT to keep it going.
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Another game update and still no fix for the dps utility belt .
  20. Ogat New Player

Dear diary, the devs promised to look into this instead, months latr still no response from thm, instead we can pay 250 bucks and remedy the issue ourselves.... wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.