80 Years of Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CéIia, Jun 11, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They already did, there's an identical WW lasso waist and accessory.
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

We still don't have the iconic Rebirth WW costume.
    We have amazonian stuff but not WW costumes. We have many Superman and Batman inspired costumes but the WW ones are only based on her mythos and amazonian sisters not straight based on her.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Noble Warrior is the New 52 Wonder Woman suit, so not entirely accurate. But yes, we don't have the Rebirth chest, and for some reason I doubt we will get it. I do hope, though.

Also We have Flashpoint Wonder Woman style too. Style pieces of Bombshell Diana (Boots, Hair and Bracelets).
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

5. Eve YouTuber

I didn't say they were. I said that there is a Wonder Woman style in game. Kuno said there isn't even one based on her
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

See edit.
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The accessory is only granted to those who have the Waist item.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep.
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Thank goodness! Now the real test is, will it be wonder woman gear in the next dlc? Please say no
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I think the devs are onto something. I really enjoy seeing the Superman doll, would be nice if we could get a Wonder Woman doll perhaps as a waist style like the Superman doll or a back style. For Villains, Circe ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. CéIia New Player

Indeed! at least can be the Rebirth WW style pieces, like feet and skirt or at best have the whole costume also for the dream lol

Believe in wonder !! ^^
    • Like x 2
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Those aren't bad at all. Wouldn't mind a more golden bands but they'd work. Thank you for the information!
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

And how do you get these? All I can find is the collection item or someone selling the collection item for hundreds of millions of ingame cash.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's through a time capsule collection.
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah and that's what I'm talking about. You too can throw hundreds of millions or billions at the broker in the hopes of getting those collections or the lasso if someone is selling it. I don't have and probably never will have, that kind of ingame cash. I'm not about to throw thousands of real dollars at this game on the vague chance I'll get those drops from a loot box via buying stabilizers.

Hence my asking that they add something that everyone can get that's a wonder woman-esque lasso or hip whip or something....that's not some sparkly string of lights :)
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

No problem. With that character I tend to use the Gold material to get one solid metallic look, but I think most any metallic material (preferably not Chromas) will produce similar results.

There might be some other bracer styles out there that I don't know of/haven't gotten to yet in character progression, but those two styles have had the best results for me so far.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably not and if they do it's going to have something on it to set it apart from the original.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Witching Hour WW.
    • Like x 2
  20. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah the only others i've really seen are attached to chest pieces, mostly the various amazon ones.

Man, I'd even settle for a good hip whip accessory or something, for all those taser pull/rage chain/acrobatics types out there :)