8 years after Weapon Mastery can PvP population be brought back?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by AllanPage, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Yep and to add to this here, This game used to receive much more broadcast time between players when PvP was up running.
  2. xxXMisterxTerificXx New Player

As a LPvP die hard, it kinda bums me out sometimes that FF14 got a widescale PvP reboot after years of being iffy* and PvP in dcuo is nothing but people (for the most part) who die 2-3 times, leave the instance and give out free wins to me. Like yea its free marks, but after a minute it feels wrong imo lmao. Props to the ones that stay in my legend matches when I hop in the ques but after a while, it ain't fun to beat people that rage quit after 3 fights in the same match, just to have said person to requeue n leave because you got in the same Batcave 1v1 as them back to back xD. PvP Suits for source marks felt like the last straw for no more PvP updates which kinda made me a lil salty since I could put my Source marks into artifacts, augments, allies and PVE Suits I'm slacking on, the last thing id wanna do is spend 100 a piece on what's gonna be a 4-5 hour grind of pve a day for 2-3 pieces tops unless I hop on alts and transfer feats. (im doing rough math here xD) I do agree that the PvP maps should be on a rotation like before because as it is now, or if anything a PvP based omnibus que to randomly throw matches based on what kind of format you wanna run (1v1,2v2 etc) while at the same time keep the scrimmages to have the que list expanded with all 30-40 some maps for practice purposes and what not.

*have never played ff14, but the homies that do play it were overjoyed when they were talking about how the PvP became wayyy better in their eyes haha
  3. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I have played it with my sister, it’s intense / insane at the same time. I think there were 24 people going at it with 4 teams of 8 players each. It would really revitalize DCUO to have a vibrant PVP side like FF XIV does. Personally, I don’t like PVP in either game, it just doesn’t appeal to me, but for those who love PVP I really hope they will soon get the much needed attention they deserve.
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Duh… it was 16… sorry I had a blonde moment again.