6yr USPS player LF a home/league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Tangent Line, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Tangent Line Level 30

I've been playing the game for a little over 6 years now. I am at Max CR and over 500 SP. I am tired of not finding a league that suits what I want in the game. I find myself often just as another number in the leagues I've been in.

My main priority is finding a competent group of players to play with/chat/ feats/ renown. The issue is I often get into leagues and am approached for help non-stop which is not what I am there to do all the time as I like to take care of my own things in game. Being on mic is a big thing for me as it makes feats and elite much easier. I'm pretty easy going and we're just like to find a decent place to call home and maybe bring a couple of my friends with.. I have often times contemplated quitting the game due to not having anyone to actually play with anymore, but I am looking for a very organized and group orientated environment. Hope to find something soon.
  2. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

We are a league that has been around since 2013. As you can see Sanichara and myself have a few SP as well so we understand about the helping others. If you want to give us look please contact

Sanichara
    Whiskey Mac
    Magmaflash
    PhD

usually one of these toons are active from early afternoon to evening time Eastern and Central time.
  3. GodOfRetribution New Player

We understand that sometimes you want to do your own thing. No one in our league is under any obligation to help. Our core group is always on mic. We have a strong sense of commaderie. Check us out and give us a shout if you decide to join.
  4. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Souljas Inc
    USPC/PS

Average sp is around 290 with several active/daily players I've been around since before May 2013 we have Beta players who have played since 2010. We run elites, feats, and anything else. I along with many others in the league are wearing all elite gear, have multiple toons all over 420 sp in the league, can run multiple roles, and are laid back and home away from home. Though we have people over 500sp we don't have minimum requirements we all started somewhere and we understand that and are willing to get anybody to the point that we are at so long as that person is comitted, active, and want to comtribute and be a member of the squad. If you have questions or want to get in touch my names are

i3eleth, FaceFisted, PeeOhTee, Mentally Numb, BornlessOne

Feel free to message me in game, send a tell, or respond here.