5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Aug 11, 2016.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Sorry, had to do it.

Personally, I'd be happy with any new non magic non lantern based characters. There is so much Lore in DC that I know they have access to that I'd love them to tap.
    They could branch more into the OMAC/Brother Eye development before Brainiac. Like do the Final Crisis related story. Have Max Lord be the main protagonist. It would be a good segue to having Blue Beetle in it.

They could do a 52 story that would result in more of the newly modeled Rip Hunter and have several different realities.It can also tie into Kahndaq with Black Adam and WWIII.

• Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You need to count, that was four out of twelve!
  3. Balton hero Committed Player

You need to read, though I gave twelve, he only asked for five.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What difference does that make? Padding your numbers doesn't work that way

If we go by the first five you submitted (most places would cut you off at that point) you scored two out of five, with two already in-game in inspired forms
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It is true iconic style, not something like it, but the real deal. That is why I stated what I did about color. If you want color use a generic style.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have to agree here: if you are going to don the True Iconic style, then there should not be a colour change, nor should you be allowed to 'add' or 'modify' the look
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

really? meanwhile i am still waiting for the PW walk-in fix ...
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Lol
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Then that would make it absolutely worthless to me...and i'm sure many others as well. I would never spend a penny or even loyalty points on garbage like that.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Actually agree: if you want to look like Superman, then play the Legends, but, people want to make their character a complete clone (that's why we ended up with the Bat-cowl and emblem and dozens of bat-suits)
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's not necessarily about being clones...but being our own versions of iconic heroes (or villains)...kind of like Elseworlds or Flashpoint Paradoxes. And that's what's cool about having iconic gear.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's kinda what meant by being a 'clone': same look but different origin and 'up-bringing'
    • Like x 1
  13. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Kinda sorta replaced by Red Hood anyway.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep, that's about what I expected was possible at this time. BTW, what Head Style is that on the second one? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  15. Perseus Chase Committed Player

it feel like you just pick a random comic character and say "why oh why don't we have this guy in DCUO"

well why oh why dont we have this guy inspire style
    [IMG]
    He a top tier Bad guy in DC.
    • Like x 1
  16. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Missionary of Hope.
    Only covers the top part of the head though, so you have to turn the skin black.
    I think the full mask works better.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Another possibility, if you're resigned to coloring his skin black, is the Black Hand/Black Lantern Head Style (whatever it's actually called.)
    • Like x 1
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm sorry, but out of all the major super heroes I've never heard of this one.

All the main guys I heard was Green Lantern, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the Teen Titans.

But to be fair: I didn't know characters like Circe and others existed before I played this.
  20. Nodens Dedicated Player

That guy's famous?

That guy's famous? In which alternate universe? I'm no "new 52" kid. I'm 48 years old and have NEVER heard of him.