1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Hi People,

I have a ticket right now for an issue that keeps me from playing Raising Hades, Underworld Trials and the new Amazon Fury Raids. I am not here to complain about that. Most of the game works anyway. I love the 410 instance in Typhon's Monster Invasion. It lets casual players like me earn more tokens without going through the grief of a really tough raid. I enjoy a challenge but sometimes I like getting things that are more doable. The 410 instance also lets me feel like I am in the middle of a war where I have to hold a position against enemies. I hope there will be a lot more instances like this in the future. If 410 did not exist, I would just be earning 20-28 tokens a week if I played everyday. I love surgical and tactical ops but I also like the feel of the battle from 410.

Thanks.
    • Like x 6
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just a FYI 410 isn't a instance, its a mission once per week to kill 410 enemies within that week if done you are given 8 coins iirc.

Now if they did a instance type for this it would of been far better and would allow them have enemies scale as you kill more enemies but we all know they'll never do that as a progress mission b/c people simply lack the ability to do anything but DPS in this game. And even then the masses of those players aren't very good.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just a side note on this part here, you can technically do exactly what you do for 410 on a daily basis. Only difference is you wont get the coins for killing enemies after killing 410 of them. So if being in those situations is your thing then just go stay in that area and do a mass murder non-stop.

Regardless if your getting rewarded or not.
    • Like x 2
  4. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Dude, I just like the part where I can earn 8 extra marks/coins without going through a raid. I have terrible luck finding a group that finishes a top tier raid. If they did not have this, my CR/feat progression would be a lot slower. I need those for my style feats. I don't have a 200 SP hero like some of the people here. Casual players like me need something like this while we don't have that much skill yet to keep up with people who eat top tier raids for breakfast.
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

Yeah the 410 mission is really nice. You can solo it win time and patience but it encourages group play. Really a perfect balance. The weekly mission in the seasonal event was good like that too
    • Like x 2
  6. Bose Well-Known Player

20 coins a week? You know you can get 84/week right? 64 if you don't do the raids...And the raids aren't hard, people were doing the elite versions on the first day as 175s....
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

one of the better concepts to emerge. promotes team work, makes it go by quicker. the weekly archon hunting was the best part of the open world dailies during the event.

hope to see more like this if we ever get a new dlc...
    • Like x 1
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

wait which raids are hard? I mean DWFr is harder then GOM and OLY lmao, and thats b/c people cant pay attention in that raid just pew pew all day.
    • Like x 1
  9. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I can't do some things in the game right now especially for Amazon Fury. I have a ticket. T_T
  10. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I can't even get into some of the latest top tier raids. If I do, it's usually a bust where we are missing key roles or our tank is not tough enough yet. :(
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Also A really great way to get most of your dailies done that day. I normally head to the Monster Attack zone of Thursday during the day. Right after reset you can always find a couple of 8 man teams to join, grab your dailies, and in 20-30 minutes you have 410 kills recorded and 2 of 3 dailies complete. At that point I thank the team for the assist and quit so other players can take my place that still need the help. I go take out the mobs in the Sewer/warehouse and go turn it all in .. 11 coins and 11 marks later I'm off to do the solo challenge in Gotham under siege :D

Not that I use replay badges for that but sort of curious they didn't make that one replayable.. Guess they figured players would never do the raids if they could just sit there forming team after team after team and grabbing 8 coins in 20 minutes..
    • Like x 3
  12. nawanda Loyal Player

That's actually impossible.
    • Like x 2
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

do you build the group before queuing into the raid or just solo queue into it?

Because you should always build a group for end game raids. So you know going theres all the needed roles.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lord Saren Active Player

now i know the normal ones we beat at 175 all of us but yea elite idk man i'm 189 and still can't find groups to beat elite bc all of the good players won't play elite anymore after they all hit 190
  15. nawanda Loyal Player

Besides that, you can't queue into elite until you hit cr178.
    • Like x 1
  16. Bose Well-Known Player

Actually no it's not, I did elite Oly on the first day it came out and the majority of the group was 175
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Umm, no they werent. You can't get into elite until your 184 I believe.
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Or 178, you can't get in at 175.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I don't know that the 410 mission promotes group play. It goes along with the other lazy ways of getting marks, that's for sure. Pick up all the missions on Thursday. Shout for a group. Stand on a building for 20min. 10 if the whole group is active. Run oly and gom. Done for the week in less than an hour.

The anniversary event was another good example of being able to just sit there while everyone else did the work.
  20. nawanda Loyal Player

It really is impossible. As Black Prime and I have pointed out. I'm not being rude or anything but it's a fact that you're incorrect.