4 Star feats!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Oct 24, 2016.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I hope these are based on farming and never used in P2W or luck BS if this is going to be the new thing...
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

They are part of AF3, which you will have to somehow pay for. Like the other 400+ feats.
    • Like x 3
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's possible that they might have the drop rates on some of the R&D stuff incredibly low and have a version on the marketplace "just for convenience " . You know the same BS they give about the recovery kits .
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

4 star feats? I'm intrigued.
    • Like x 2
  5. Pults Loyal Player

Well, concidering the current limit for a stat is 170 points. It isn't surprising that they are bringing in more feats and more skillpoints. Just that I don't like the fact that older episodes have lesser and lesser value to them. I mean some episodes barely bring 1-2 skillpoints and in the new DLC we have multiple 100 point feats.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

P2W means Capsules and luck means RNG which will still exist in other aspects after AFpt3.
  7. VariableFire Loyal Player

The other side of statsatter: if SP is supposed to be more important, the devs will have to make SP as easy to gain as gear drops.
    • Like x 2
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

how much RB to buy them over? 10p=1rb 25p=3rb 50p=5rb so,
    when 25p costs 3rb, i hope 100p costs 9rb to compensate ^^
    wishfull thinking, im sure they will be 10rb each...
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'll let you in on a little secret...Skill Points are already as easy to get as gear drops. Pass it on...
    • Like x 10
  10. VariableFire Loyal Player

So 260 SP is easy to obtain? Get real, the people who whine about SP never ask for reasonable numbers, they're just as bad as the people who want highest obtainable CR all the time.
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

No.
    • Like x 1
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I agree they are not as easy as grabbing best gear. Look at all the CR 175 peeps with 50-99 SP. But if you're in a feat hunting group it's more manageable.
  13. same Johnny Dedicated Player

One of them is for collecting 25 Base Items from Amazon Fury III, there's another for creating 10 equipment mods from Amazon Fury III, and there should be more, but I had to log out in a hurry after grabbing this picture:
    [IMG]

Also, Cuirass and Cuirass...er is actually a great pun XD
    • Like x 2
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

what does "Cuir" mean ? i know what other part means :p
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

This is an example of a cuirass.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. same Johnny Dedicated Player

There's a chance you were just trying to be funny, but yeah, Like Jason showed, it's armour. And it's such a piece of cuirass...
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Also should note that "cuir" means "leather" in a couple languages.
    • Like x 1
  18. BumblingB I got better.

What's the point of 4 star feats? oO That just throws their entire precident off. Bleh.
    • Like x 2
  19. ashtin1979 Well-Known Player

I'm having a difficult time as it is getting beyond 104 sp. A lot of these feats depends on groups and most of the PS4 players already have them and have shown no desire to help those that do not.
    • Like x 4
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

the point is probably that they wont combine might & precision stats so u will need around 380 sp to max out dps role, thats why they now want to speed up the amount of available skill points.
    • Like x 1