4 man paradox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gerbal, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Gerbal New Player

Working on video

Four man paradox no glitches. Actually 3 manned tyrant fight our controller disconnected at start of the fight.
    • Like x 4
  2. winter13 New Player

Were dps celestial and hl?
  3. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

4. The Johnny army New Player

The team most likely only had one DPS, doubt they'd do it without a tank. But would there be a problem if the DPS was any of those? 4 men paradox is always an amazing accomplishment.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

I soloed Paradox. I just happened to have 7 cheerleaders with me at the time.
    • Like x 19
  6. Zuse Loyal Player

LOL that reminds me of one time i forced my raid to wear amazon guises it was hilarious. but we are all just friends and joke around :p
  7. KemistiOMG Committed Player

that's actually pretty funny tank joke
  8. Gerbal New Player

Yeah definitely had a tank.
    Ice tank
    Sorc healer
    Cel dps
    Mental troll
  9. Pumped New Player

Awesome Gerbal!

Best regards!
  10. DARKKNIGHT New Player

lol pc to right.....
  11. Gerbal New Player

Nope 3 ps3 1 ps4
    • Like x 1
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Someone's jealous.
    • Like x 2
  13. Gerbal New Player

Watch "4 man paradox usps3&4" on YouTube

The final fight video
    • Like x 8
  14. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Very nice, now do it with warrior in the middle! :). It should be doable. That was me and my leagues goal at one point, but we basically stopped PVEing /shrug. The enrage on Warrior is just chain sending balls out very avoidable.

Glad to see someone got the 4 man para though, grats again.
  15. Gerbal New Player

We talked about it but I think our next goal is to get the time down. I believe we can do it in about 1hr 20 min maybe less. The warrior wouldn't be hard but with 4 people your at the mercy of prisons. Healer or tank it's game over. Maybe not healer but tank for sure
    • Like x 1
  16. Brice Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    :p
    P.S: Congrats Gerbal...that is some serious patience.
    • Like x 4
  17. Gerbal New Player

Actually it was quite fun. It's also really good practice lol. I seriously believe we can do each side boss in 15 min or less.
    P.s. The sentry sucks Btw
  18. Whiteroom New Player

Gocod job!

I got in a group that was on the sentry for an hour last night :( . And that was 8 man... that was the enough of a run for me.
  19. Gerbal New Player

The sentry and ravager both took us 40+min. The Opp was about 10 and the warrior was about 15 on the attempt we beat him.
    I've been in a 70+min ravager fight before without him resetting so 45min with 4 wasn't terrible
  20. Whiteroom New Player

Nicely done! My problem was a full group one. The healer was staying to far from the tank to heal him, the secondary troll didnt know what debuffs did what, the tank was off, and the other two dps had half my damage out, one of them sounded totally wrecked. Doomed to fail from the get go, all i wanted was to use the replays i shouldnt have spent a couple of days ago....

Ah well.

Really good on ya for the four man though. Gl with getting the time down and eventually leaving a boss up.