4 leaf clover trinket broke?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mystere, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Mystere Well-Known Player

My leprehcaun, rarely seems to do any dmg. Anyone else having that problem?
    • Like x 1
  2. Van_Gho Committed Player

is there a list of what that trinket CAN do?
  3. Backseid Devoted Player

From what I recall, he's not always supposed to. Indeed, there will be times where he does nothing at all. Trinket pets, in general, are pretty useless.
  4. Mystere Well-Known Player

I am thinking the prob may be in spaces where the ceiling is low as he drops a rock on enemies for a burst of dmg. It looks like it large spaces the rock drops and in small spaces it doesnt.
  5. TestReporter Loyal Player

Sometimes it dances also, don't expect that pet to help u in combat, its just for style.
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not true. One of the ones I got for the summer event, the little lobster looking guy, did a good job at aggroing enemies.
    • Like x 2
  7. TestReporter Loyal Player

The Boo's are pretty useful, the pet from the aquaman event is really usefull for trolls and can be used rotating ( if you don't have a boo) to do more damage, the jack pet from the halloween event can be used by healers too, rotating with another trinkets.
    I'm sure you didnt mean this ones, but sidekicks and back ups are useful :p.
    • Like x 1
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I love the Boo's the best trinkets in the game and with the Boo belt they can't be beat.
  9. SigmaAtom Committed Player

This is the same as last year's thread :D

tbh; some work and some don't. one of my officers has a lep pet that works.. i have one that doesn't.
    perhaps its a either a bug or 'in-joke' by devs. who knows?