4 hrs in um 61 people and counting

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BipolarDiva, Oct 23, 2015.

1. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

I love DCUO so make this raid puggable. We have used lfg for over 4 hrs. This is crazy. I love a hard raid. But don't care anymore the General community Cannot handle it.
    • Like x 3
  2. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Still in it though.
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Just finished a 40 minute pug run with two wipes.
  4. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Read my statement again., carefully
  5. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

So they should make it easier for everyone huh ?
    • Like x 1
  6. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

See the word generally?
  7. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Puggable is where the majority of replay badges are.
    • Like x 2
  8. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Or put best gear in vendor.
    • Like x 7
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

1º Get a league?
    2º Get some friends?
    We have only one hard raid in like 3 months and now u want it nerfed?.
    • Like x 3
  10. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Wat server, roles you need?
    • Like x 1
  11. Senko Committed Player

My league is not that active but I'm too loyal to leave, my friends are not that high level, you can keep your elite raid this hard but if normal isn't puggable then people wont play it. I've been able to get into 2 UM raids since it released (early access included) since the few people actually using looking for group seem to consider me too weak at 141 CR, 134 SP to run it. A 113 CR MINIMUM, 134 RECOMMENDED raid that I can't pug into at 141 CR because I'm too weak say's a lot I think. You want a hard challenge keep elite that way but really either the CR requirements should be revised way, way up or the NORMAL raid nerfed for pug groups to actually be able to run.
    • Like x 4
  12. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

If people are having issues with it still it could be what the community is forcing people to run.

Most pugs try to get away with 5-1-1-1 in general, if you do that in this raid the healer tank and troll can't be average they need to be solid players. Most people think the problem is burn when things are going wrong it's the exact opposite in this raid though.

With the health that all characters have (due to the CR most raid groups are taking in there) can survive a hit from Brother's Blood reflect if everyone is full. I have seen full groups wipe because the healer was having issues keeping everyone's health above half (yes I note that other people could be making it hard on themselves with wrong positioning but give me a sec) you can negate this by taking an extra healer instead of a DPS.

If you solo tank it, the tank needs to constantly pull everything (not to mention the DPS's need to realize when to block and not try to burn so that they don't die while the tank is grabbing adds).. no how to counter and no their power well enough so that they are not completely dependent on the healer (some tanks that I have seen are). It's easier if you just negate another DPS and get a second tank.

The controller is still the only job that you can get away with one of.. but it's so much easier on the troller if you take at least another DPS or another healer so it's less trolling intensive (I'm not saying give them nothing to do but there is a lot going on and less stress on them is helpful).
    • Like x 2
  13. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I forgot to mention in your post, in the final form (wait you said you were still in it.. let me rephrase)..what's the group composition that you're in right now (or last one you were in one you came into, etc).
  14. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

USPS. Now they are stacking dps. Again. Omg
  15. Senko Committed Player

The two times I got to run it was in a 2, 2, 1, 3 that is 3 dps and 1 controller we had 2 tanks and 2 heals and power wasn't an issue. Main issue for me has always been I can't find/make a group. The people willing to run it all seem to be in leagues, want very high CR/SP, be after players for elite (not normal) or be after a tank (dps/heal). This raid may be a challenge but PUGwise it looks dead in the water.
    • Like x 1
  16. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

This
  17. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

And this
  18. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

73 and counting.
    • Like x 1
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*Inserts irrelevant statement about how I beat this in 18 minutes with a pug group here*
    • Like x 1
  20. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

• Like x 1