300sp took me awhile but i finally made it.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

:cool: thank you BB
    • Like x 1
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Pretty full of yourself still I see.
    Maybe get a step ladder amd come down to everyone else's level?

Damn dude
    • Like x 3
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

lol it's all good hes just being 3rror
  4. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Yeah

Dude.still needs to work on "human" lol
    • Like x 2
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nice job...yeah, those of us in empty/thin leagues have to scrounge for the ones that really take an effort to get, or the ones that you just need to NOT have 1 jag weed in the group who seems to love going out of his way to make sure the feat will not happen. With Starro, I'm reminded of this each time I run TTB and someone seems to really enjoy going into the first room with the juvenile Starros, and triggering too many of them, all but guaranteeing that you cannot get the 'Starro-ectomy' feat. Luckilly I have it already, but I do like getting free feats on alts vs having to purchase them...almost no chance on some like this one. Pool feat in SSR is another one....really....You can't stand in the pool for 20 seconds? Thanks bro...I'll be sure to pick you up when you are knocked out....Not.

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  7. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Congrats. Not quite to 300 yet but im pretty close. Havent really been focusing on it for a while. These days I just let the feats happen naturally....except for the style feats that are simple to complete like vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

trust me i know the feeling.
  9. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Well I personally didn't seriously grind, I've been playing pretty regular since game went FTP in 2011, I should probably have closer to 400, but I took a few breaks here and there to keep my sanity. 200 SP I grinned for, 300 just kind of came and went... albeit with a similar thread to this, but not much else.

As it stands now, I haven't played in almost 3 weeks. Disappointment with the direction of the game, my waning interest in the DOS story line, and the only real progression in game, aka a constant gear chase, have me hesitant to continue.
  10. Eve YouTuber

Congrats! I'm halfway there :D maybe we can run some stuff on Friday together!
    • Like x 1
  11. inferno Loyal Player

Congrats!!

I remember when I hit 200, it was such a big high for me. In contrast as to when I hit 300, I just kept chugging on for the next sp. I think because on that particular sp push I ended up to 311. Even now as i keep my sights toward 400, it doesn't seem like a milestone, because I know 500 sp is around the corner and I lke that number more as a milestone.
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i had thought i was gonna retire once i hit 200sp, i had no idea i would go to the next level, i may aim for 400sp but i'm not gonna work myself like crazy like i did to get to 300
  13. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Congrats. 300 is a nice milestone to achieve. Many happy days ahead on your next personal feat milestone.
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

Now go in like 10sp steps for your goals. Or 20. That works pretty well. :)

Since August (after my break) was going from 300 to 370 without excessive feathunting. Just playing and sometimtes going for feats with raidgroups.

I always tried to get more sp than certain leaguemates and then taking on the next one... now I would have to get like 20 sp to have the next one in my league... That would mean I have to get TC feats.. AND Legendpve... no thanks. I'm fine.

I also think more than 300sp is "just" a bonus. You're pretty much set with 300sp for every role to do the job more than well :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Apolloin Well-Known Player