3 things I would like to be back the way it was.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Zylo, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Zylo Committed Player

I know, I know.......immunity, HT and movement mode debuff will never go away and are here to stay but there are 3 things that shouldint have never been changed or never been told why they've changed it. they are......

1) Acrobatic Grapple line Attack: this move use to group ppl 100% of the time for at least 5sec. completely knocking them out of movement mode. no matter how many times i hit them with it, they are staying put. made kiteing and escaping impossible. you couldint fly away or run up a wall or even double jump away. even if you pop a shield like reflect or hardlight shield you will still get grounded. why did they change it? there was no answer.

2) Meteor/meat ball: funnest move to use. being able to pick it up and throw it for awsome damege as a bowling ball or pound ppl with it to stun them. now its complete and utter trash. what a shame.:( I want my meatball back the way it was.

3) moves that are usable even while controled: I have 4 moves that say i could use them while being controled but since they do so much damege...and by that, 10-20 dot ticks is so severe that i cant even use them. wow.....:rolleyes:

I know there is even way more important ones but for me the ones that made this game fun for me at least and are the ones that matter the most. what are your 3?
  2. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

umm Booster Golds and Wonder Woman's voices restored to original...no really.
    • Like x 1
  3. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

1. Old Meteor
    2. Influence to buy Supply Boxes
    3. PvP armor without mod sockets
    • Like x 2
  4. Karasawa Loyal Player

1) If you got block countered you could just press breakout to get back up

2) All the usable while controlled powers that don't work anymore cuz they do damage

3) Cleanse effects from tanks and pvp trinket used to last longer
  5. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

1) Acro - Backflip Attack
    2) Acro - Trip Knife
    3) Acro - Front Flip
    4) Acro - Launching Roll

The 1st 3 I would like to be before the very 1st nerf way way back, those 4 moves were in my loadout as a dps and I rocked, Acro was so fun now I can barely use my original toon.
  6. Burnt New Player

OMAC trinket
  7. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

I don't see anything wrong with not being able to breakout. PvP is essentially a game of rock, paper, scissors. When you block break, your opponent can't breakout, when you interrupt, your opponent can't breakout so why should blocking be any different? It's a successful counter and the reward for successful counters in PvP is an unbreakable knockdown but you can correct me if I'm wrong being that I'm not so sure lol (just started pvping)
  8. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Dual wield back to its original speed
    Martial Arts back to its original speed

Dash attack puts you in movement mode
  9. BadJade New Player

1. 2 sets of gear - basically what I maen when the new season starts there is only CASH GEAR and MARK BOUGHT GEAR. Everyone can get cash gear and there is no other 3 tiers of gear to earn before the MARK BOUGHT GEAR. The current pvp season and gear still has gaping holes in it and the only time it was equally fair was DAY 1 for about 30 mins. Make this Cash Gear/Mark Gear have ZERO sockets for RND and HT.

2. This mark gear can be earned in both Legends and Arenas. The biggest issue I have with the curernt replay pvp scam is that its too easy to reset 12 badges without thinking. I reset matches because I saw I was locked out - but turns out I wasnt locked out at all, I might have lost that match I played and didnt realise it so I just reset the "compensation mark" you get for losing. STOP NICKLE AND DIMING the player base

3. MORE MAPS, a lot more

Otherwise pvp isnt too bad. Thats about it, im a healer so I am not going to agree with all the dps about the immunity stuff at all. Play one and you wil change your tune on the immunity.
  10. Calculator New Player

Make HIVE Defender tradable again. You forgot that one Zylo.
  11. Zylo Committed Player

That is true but those 3 reasons were towards pvp wise and not pve. Those 3 reasons made me enjoy pvp a lot more fun then what it is these days. I really miss my meteor.
  12. AphroditeMX New Player

13. AllanPage Committed Player

Well some things I would like from when I started playing 2 years ago.

1) Old Inferno animation. Idk i liked that one more.
    2) 3 PvP Sets. Like T0, T1 and then T2 Avatar being the OP one.
    3) Unnerfed FireBurst
    4) The Population
    5) No replays, just wait for Raids to reset on Thursdays
    6) Less Money Whoring from the Devs.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLoneLantern New Player

Get rid of stun locking. There's no reason I can't break out of a stun with full power and smashing my shift key...
  15. Original Scar New Player

1. HT pets gone slot 1
    2. HT pets gone n slot 2
    3. HT pets gone in slot 3
  16. Star Prince New Player

Home Turf trinkets removed or old trinkets put back in. I can't use my little 25th Century Servo but everyone can pull three pocket ninjas out to help them? Why was this even changed? My Mr. Boo never gets used anymore because they want me to use my Penthouse Blonde Brigade instead?
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

1) Grounding back in place
    2) Moon able to be a deathmatch map
    3) Remove exobit modding for PvP gear
  18. razor Red New Player

Remove home turf

Remove immunities

Remove map rotations
  19. ARI ATARI New Player

booster yes
    wonderwoman was the worst though, way better now.
  20. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Playing PvP all day with the league to earn marks instead of each map just once...