2020 valentines event Hal Jordan mission

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by sheriffgoff, Feb 10, 2020.

1. sheriffgoff Level 30

this event is not working properly, on a few of my characters i talked to Hal and went into Gotham and completed the mission of the five crystals but didn't receive heats and had to go back to Hal and get the mission again, not sure if it is random or what will post more when i know more
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

The same thing just happened to me. I had the mission, finished the mission, went to Hal, need to pick the mission, got no hearts. :confused:
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We looked at this. Talking to Hal doesn't reward hearts. You get the hearts as soon as you complete the objective (defending the five).
  4. sheriffgoff Level 30

i defeated the five and got no hearts and had to go back to Hal to pick up mission again and do it a second time to get the hearts. this happened yea]yesterday on 12 of my 17 characters but hasnt happened today
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

I meant that I needed to talk to Hal when I teleported back to East End after finishing the mission and saw that I need to take the mission again from him because I didn't get hearts from completing it the first time...
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Was this the first time you completed the mission this year?
  7. Eve YouTuber

On this specific character yes
  8. MiLady Well-Known Player

There is a bug, where you can actually do the open world event 2x after each weekly reset. I can usually do this on the summer event mission. You get the open world mission, complete it, then do the alert mission. When that is done, you could get the open world mission again. This only happens after each weekly reset. Not sure if its related to the OP's bug.
  9. krytine Loyal Player

We really could have used more hearts with the cost of everything for the event .example the tunnel of love duo would have been a good one to include on this
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I thought that was only at the start of the event. It's every week though? sweet!