2014 PC Legendary Membership Benefits Update - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It's inconvenient that there's no way to combine the currencies (mostly in regard to 1000 items). They just better not make something exclusive to the loyalty vendor when there's no way to buy loyalty points.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The MC and LP are two separate entities though, so it may seem like PC users were getting an unfair advantage by getting SC every month that we could combine with our own purchased SC when PS players could not combine the two currencies.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I'm kind of angry and frustrated. I'm angry because I no longer am getting what I was paying for that was listed as the benefits of being a recurring sub and I'm frustrated because I signed a ToS that states they can change anything at any time.

Just utter BS SOE is doing right now from a buisiness standpoint.
    • Like x 7
  4. Black Teddy New Player

Sounds like they're getting ready for a cross platform ps nd pc not sure if u guys may not of caught on to that or not
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They have emphatically said in the past that cross-platform will not be happening.
    • Like x 2
  6. Gwalir Loyal Player

Hey Radar, any chance of making Loyalty Points purchasable with cash?

That way people would still have the opportunity of combining their real funds with their virtual ones.
  7. Haruspex Pariah New Player

Good question.

This reminds me of the time they made DLCs no longer purchasable with SC. And now subscribers get a new currency, which serves the same function as SC, but can't be combined with SC that you buy or simply accumulated from previous months of subscription It's almost like a concerted effort to reduce the utility of SC, and I can't understand it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Canadian Justice Committed Player

The 500sc a month was always a fairly big reason I had little issue with continuing my subscription. It always felt like 5 real dollars that in my mind at least acted as a discount of sorts that I considered when weighing the cost per month of a subscription. In SOE's mind I'm sure they view loyalty points as an equal value to the station cash. And while it may still be a $5 value on paper, the restrictiveness of the loyalty points system lessens the actual value.

If this is a necessary step in getting actual aggressive station cash promotions (and by that I mean triple cash) then so be it but anything short of that and this is just pointless.
    • Like x 2
  9. chironicus New Player

what happens ot my station cash i had ...for the game..
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you read the previous posts you would see that it was already confirmed that nothing happens to any SC you already have, you keep it.
  11. The Johnny army New Player

Questions: Ok, will we keep getting the extra replay badges (I believe I read we would, but 6am, so...) and will we be able to buy replay badges with loyalty points? Like has been said, this seems more like a downgrade, but going to stay calm until we get a clear description of the new legendary perks.
    • Like x 2
  12. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

As a PS4 player I proclaim this thread the most interesting subject with the least interesting subject matter. What a let down. I was thinking we were all going to get something good. Nope!
    • Like x 1
  13. The Johnny army New Player

I just picked up the first PS player I saw :) Can you please tell me what exactly you can buy with Loyalty Points? Is everything available for that currency? Like the Replays, the tokens, all that.
  14. The Urizen New Player

Well. This is definitely a thing. D'okay.
  15. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Lol. The OP was clear and concise. Well-written technical writing, RadarX. +1.
  16. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Pretty much all of the items you can buy in the marketplace excluding DLC. Also, they don't get discounted when there is a marketplace sale. We use special skeets vendors in safe houses to select our items. I save every other months LPs so I can have 1000 and buy the lair skins. I also use them on weapons styles and radar enhancers.
    • Like x 1
  17. BumblingB I got better.

He edited it. It talked about All Access Pass, now it talks about Legendary.
  18. The Johnny army New Player

Thank you very much for the answer.
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

A nice perk for implementing this LP thing would be be they gave us 500 LP for every month we have been Legendary XD hehe Imagine: a stockpile of LP right from the start...not going to happen but it's a nice dream. :p
  20. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

why not when the PS servers have the same model and we are able to