2014 PC Legendary Membership Benefits Update - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can't buy DLC packs with SC anymore anyway, they stopped that back in August.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The original post has the breakdown. This only affects PC players. Before the SOE All Access members got 500SC per month total no matter how many of the games they played, now they will be getting something separate for each game.
    • Like x 1
  3. Haruspex Pariah New Player

As long as my existing Station Cash can still be used when this Loyalty Point thing is implemented I'm fine with it. I, uh, stockpiled quite a bit when the sale was on. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

RadarX does this affect players who are doing just DCUO legendary?
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He seems to be purposely avoiding this question... :p
    • Like x 2
  6. RadarX Community Relations

This affects anyone who is currently receiving Station Cash every month. Those folks will move to a Loyalty Point system.
  7. Haruspex Pariah New Player

So am I right in assuming that Station Cash can still be used to buy things, that there is no difference between what can be bought with Station Cash and Loyalty Points? Like I posted above, I have quite a bit of SC in hand so this concerns me.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Why? Doesn't the Loyalty Points system not get any of the sales of items in the Market Place? Isn't this just a step down from what we have? This year hasn't been much of a bonus sales compared to last year. So this year will be worse? I don't get this change. :/
  9. RadarX Community Relations

Your Station Cash balance will be completely unaffected and there will still be plenty of Station Cash items available for purchase.
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I can understand it from a business standpoint. If I wanted an item that was 1,000 SC and had only 500 SC from my membership I would only have to buy 500 SC. Now I would have to buy the full 1,000 SC (or wait a month for another 500 LP).
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm not sure if you can answer this, and it's completely fine if you can't, but will this affect ProSieben customers also (even though our currency is called SevenCash)? There hasn't been an announcement by them, but I guess since there is a time difference there may be an announcement by them in the morning.
    • Like x 1
  12. Grave New Player

I wasted time to read this really, i don't often take the time to post but if your going to call this an update make it a real update not some mindless joke. No offense but this is a joke
    • Like x 1
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's not a joke to SOE All Access members, it's a significant upgrade for them.
    • Like x 1
  14. BumblingB I got better.

That's what I mean. I used to be able to combine my cash with the earned cash. This is a step down and less bang for my legendary buck. I'm disapointed to say the least. :(
    • Like x 3
  15. Haruspex Pariah New Player

Just had a thought. Can Loyalty Points be purchased with real money the way that Station Cash is? I assume no, but just checking.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I totally agree. I can see how it is a massive step up for All Access members, but it's really a step down for DCUO Legendary members. I'm just hoping EU customers aren't getting the same thing with ProSieben.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

I think the biggest thing, didn't they add MC to PSN to make it like PC's SC?! This just makes no sense. Less sales and less sales. We really are heading in a dissapointing direction with sales.
  19. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Keep in mind Station Cash is not generally restricted just to DCUO. So essentially by paying for Legendary you would be getting 500 Station Cash that you do not need to necessarily spend in DCUO. You could spend it elsewhere if you wanted to. I could see the incentive not to allow that from a business standpoint.
    • Like x 3
  20. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Will this be forced one ProSieben users, because I dont see any benefits in this.