2 villains looking for a league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HealerHollidae, Oct 27, 2013.

1. HealerHollidae New Player

Greetings.

Myself and a friend started villains and the first thing you should know these are our alts.

That said on the hero side we're fully geared and modded and really only get on to help our league there.

He's an HL dps and I am a celestial healer. Very experienced with it. We are very active on both sides. We are still under 30 atm so I won't necessarily ask for help in that department because I under stand that ppl want to continue with their own gear up process.

I have a mic he does not. We both have keyboards.
    What I expect from a league- friendly players who help each other. Pve and pvp and legends players.
    Feat hunting. And possible raid walk in's.
    I am looking for an established league with active players. I am used to grinding myself and grinding others I have led my own league and I have been an officer in every league I've been in except shii3sty.

This character is more than a typical "alt" it will be played daily.

If you're interested in picking up 2 new additions please leave a little info about your league and or league website. I am looking for permanent place for my villain i do plan on gearing up quick snd grinding heavy on skill points. Thanks for your time