2 styles I can't get my hands on

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

There are 2 styles that i would really would like to get on my character however I can't because of one reason or another.

The first is the enhanced future warden chest style which is only available to people in January of 2022 as a daily log in reward and has not returned since in either fates inventory or anywhere else.

The second style I would really like to get is the enhanced bionic legs from the vender on Titan's island but can't because no one runs elite raid for that content anymore and I require renown to be able to purchase it.
  2. inferno Loyal Player

It's not going to help you right now but for past renowns of elite that nobody barely runs, the anniversary event offers that renown that you can choose to be whichever one you need.
    as for the enhanced warden, is that just for style or feat? Usually, feat related styles can be bought somewhere; last resort being the quarks vendor.
    • Like x 1
  3. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Thank you for letting me know about the renown from the anniversary vendor. Was it available a few months ago when the event returned? The enhanced future warden I just want for the styles. Can't find it anywhere.
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's not from the vendor but drops from the raid they added for the 10th Anniversary (If you run the elite version of the raid that is.) They haven't added enhanced future warden yet so It's unavailable in the game currently.